B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

1 hour ago, miaballe02 said:

I think Eva is trying to replicate what she used to do with Sam, taking a girl out for a threesome or watching her boyfriend fuck another girl but the problem is that Sam is much more attractive and tactful than Matvei

Good point.

Eva is clitoral, she has always enjoyed masturbating, even during penetration: With Sam, who loves anal, she has always had problems, with Mat between alcohol and maybe something else began not long ago to do it and now she often prefers it , especially when they do not have time to have long sex and then pleases Mat

• Noldus changed the title to B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

At this point , I would personally love to see Sam : Masha / Eva / Matvei in Barcelona and sharing either B6 or have some common times in a villa party or anything similar .. and to be even more wilder with thoughts , I would love to see Sam around some singles in Barcelona , but with Masha also around 😎

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

At this point , I would personally love to see Sam : Masha / Eva / Matvei in Barcelona and sharing either B6 or have some common times in a villa party or anything similar .. and to be even more wilder with thoughts , I would love to see Sam around some singles in Barcelona , but with Masha also around 😎

I'd still prefer to see Jane, Dick and Masha all together again. That group was incredibly hot and the last time they were together Jane wanted to hook up with Eva but Eva was with her last boyfriend we who didn't want to really do anything wild like that.

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'd still prefer to see Jane, Dick and Masha all together again. That group was incredibly hot and the last time they were together Jane wanted to hook up with Eva but Eva was with her last boyfriend we who didn't want to really do anything wild like that.

Any possible appearance of Jane and Dick anywhere , I think it can be a success just by seeing these two once again .

37 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Any possible appearance of Jane and Dick anywhere , I think it can be a success just by seeing these two once again .

They were the classic seducer and seductress on RLC along with Eva and Sam. I loved the teasing interaction they had with the two young women that often visited them....especially Jewel. She used to drive Dick crazy until, finally she gave in. The night she did ended up being a spectacular threesome. Pure classic RLC. But I think someone mentioned here that Dick decided to go gay and they split up...wish I knew more about that. 

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Wasn't Eva's last boyfriend Sam, who is with Masha now?