Leora - Home Activities (2022) #51

45 minutes ago, taxio said:

How is the issue of the arrival of Paul and the dog going?

I believe eva has one more appointment at the vets for her skin problems around end of next week,  then hopefully should be ready to leave . 

• Thanks 10

2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Creo que Eva tiene una cita más con el veterinario para sus problemas de piel a fines de la semana que viene, luego espero que esté lista para irse. 

gracias👍

Allegations of fake notwithstanding...I sure miss Malia. Mali got Leora off. Who the hell cares if the did lesbian sex?  The proof is in the pudding.  Leora's pussy wet and sticky, Malia in the beginning was relentlessly going after Leora's pussy and made it wet and orgasmic. A solo apartment vs the dynamic duo is an easy choice (for me).

Oh, they aren't lesbians, it was fake, bla-bla.  Fuck that, they came in each other's hands. Dude.  It happened.   Who cares if it was lesbian sex or they didn't eat out at the "Y"? I miss it.   If you don't fine. I do.  Wish Malia hadnt gotten a boy friend.  Wish Zena had had a few months in the grasp of the Queen of masturbation.

Now we wait for half limp dick Paul wondering what happened and pillow humping Eva.  Give me Malia any day of the week.  Just my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2