Leora - Home Activities (2022) #51

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Allegations of fake notwithstanding...I sure miss Malia. Mali got Leora off. Who the hell cares if the did lesbian sex?  The proof is in the pudding.  Leora's pussy wet and sticky, Malia in the beginning was relentlessly going after Leora's pussy and made it wet and orgasmic. A solo apartment vs the dynamic duo is an easy choice (for me).

Oh, they aren't lesbians, it was fake, bla-bla.  Fuck that, they came in each other's hands. Dude.  It happened.   Who cares if it was lesbian sex or they didn't eat out at the "Y"? I miss it.   If you don't fine. I do.  Wish Malia hadnt gotten a boy friend.  Wish Zena had had a few months in the grasp of the Queen of masturbation.

Now we wait for half limp dick Paul wondering what happened and pillow humping Eva.  Give me Malia any day of the week.  Just my opinion.

Gotta disagree.  Leora got Leora off more then Malia getting her off.  You could see in Malia's eye's she wished she could have taken things further.
The take-away (or the main benefit) of Malia's presence is she introduced lube to Leora, allowing Leora to bate more often (or quicker).  Personally, not a fan of Leora using lube.  Only takes away from the fantasy.

• Upvote 1

Good Morning  

good night 

great saturday everyone
good weekend

14/05/2022 14/May/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 4 heures, GAG-HER a dit :

Je crois qu’Eva a un autre rendez-vous chez le vétérinaire pour ses problèmes de peau vers la fin de la semaine prochaine, puis j’espère qu’elle devrait être prête à partir.

Bonjour G-H

Merci

Bon week-end

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 7 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Beaucoup de bêtises que je vois aujourd’hui.

Je pourrais expliquer certaines choses très facilement, mais je ne peux pas être arsé !!!!!!

Bonjour Guyquad

Je pense que ta réflexion était pour moi suite a mon commentaire sur leora j’ai raconté beaucoup de bêtise

J’étais en colère je me voyais à nouveaux il y a deux ans dès que le soleil arrive

Mais je me fais des illusions et je m’excuse de mon commentaire que j’ai posté

Je viens de lire le commentaire de GH Eva doit voir encore le véto et on devrait assister à son départ

Actuellement je ne suis pas c’est conversation de leora et de Paul donc je suis moins au courant

Bon week-end

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

How can it be that hard to get papers to take your dog somewhere?  I know it commonly takes 10 years to get a building permit in the Czech Republic.  Too much government, too many hoops to satisfy the bureaucrats.

Well you are the one who claims to be an expert on EU regulations prey tell us what the requirements are to move animals into the Schengan community from Russia? Personally I don't know that's why I'm looking to you to tell me.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Gotta disagree.  Leora got Leora off more then Malia getting her off.  You could see in Malia's eye's she wished she could have taken things further.
The take-away (or the main benefit) of Malia's presence is she introduced lube to Leora, allowing Leora to bate more often (or quicker).  Personally, not a fan of Leora using lube.  Only takes away from the fantasy.

Fair enough.  I loath her using lube when she has plenty of real stuff at hand.

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Well you are the one who claims to be an expert on EU regulations prey tell us what the requirements are to move animals into the Schengan community from Russia? Personally I don't know that's why I'm looking to you to tell me.

I've never made a comment on EU regs for dogs.  Had a post (link) about Prague being very dog friendly.  Maybe you confused me with another?

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, jugghead said:

If all you say is real, I would listen.

Juggs !! All he says is real mate, otherwise he doesn't say it. If he is not sure on a topic he says so.

• Upvote 5