Leora - Home Activities (2022) #51

Any way, it is cute to see her sleep when I am not having to work. Took one or two pics of Kitty when she slept and showed them to her. There is nothing like a woman when she has no worries, no cares. That peaceful look. Angels.

Ok, until Kitty woke up then devil but 🤣

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Honestly. Do I need to post in 3 forums about her? It's ludicrous.

The reason there are four "forums " appertaining to Leora is as follows.

1; This one we are on at the moment is the " Leora Home Activities " , Which is the normal one for most things she does, anyone with any opinion of Leora uses it. Leora lovers, Leora haters, Leora uncommitted or undecided make use of this one, and the one where war is waged on a regular basis between people with different opinions.

2; Leora Fan Page. This is generally used for those who are out and out fans of "The Little One" to express their thoughts regarding her,

3;Rate The Bate; This was created so as people could appraise her shows.

4;Road to 8/24 ; This was specially created for ddhm and others who were continuous and repetitious on a particular subject regarding Leora.

So!! Take your pick !!

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The reason there are four "forums " appertaining to Leora is as follows.

1; This one we are on at the moment is the " Leora Home Activities " , Which is the normal one for most things she does, anyone with any opinion of Leora uses it. Leora lovers, Leora haters, Leora uncommitted or undecided make use of this one, and the one where war is waged on a regular basis between people with different opinions.

2; Leora Fan Page. This is generally used for those who are out and out fans of "The Little One" to express their thoughts regarding her,

3;Rate The Bate; This was created so as people could appraise her shows.

4;Road to 8/24 ; This was specially created for ddhm and others who were continuous and repetitious on a particular subject regarding Leora.

So!! Take your pick !!

ok I pick this one but still, wth? LOL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2