Leora - Home Activities (2022) #51

7 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Fucking hell thanks for info I know where I'm going tomorrow

There is also an adaptor that fits the eyepiece of the spotting scope onto the lens of your smartphone if you want to preserve the memories.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

There is also an adaptor that fits the eyepiece of the spotting scope onto the lens of your smartphone if you want to preserve the memories.

Fucking hell bro thanks again we should get together and go round a few premier inns  love it

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Fucking hell bro thanks again we should get together and go round a few premier inns  love it

You are correct about the premier inns. For some reason I have not figured out, the high end women are more prone to show their pussy in ritzy places than women in lower priced establishments. The exception seems to be what you can see in the bar areas. Many women no longer wear panties when they are out for a drink and some fun. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

You are correct about the premier inns. For some reason I have not figured out, the high end women are more prone to show their pussy in ritzy places than women in lower priced establishments. The exception seems to be what you can see in the bar areas. Many women no longer wear panties when they are out for a drink and some fun. 

Can you pm with some pictures I've got an Hard on now

Just now, Gregg said:

Can you pm with some pictures I've got an Hard on now

I'm afraid to put out things on a platform like this.  If you read their fine print, in many instances the platform will claim ownership of anything put there.  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

I'm afraid to put out things on a platform like this.  If you read their fine print, in many instances the platform will claim ownership of anything put there.  

OK not to worry looks like rain I will put my dirty rain coat on and go for stroll

• Haha 1

Go out and make your own memories. Start with finding the right coffee shop where the springtime brings out the bodies yearning to breathe free.  Get used to using your equipment without drawing attention to yourself. Be ready for the momentary flash. Most women will only let you get a brief glimpse.  

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Go out and make your own memories. Start with finding the right coffee shop where the springtime brings out the bodies yearning to breathe free.  Get used to using your equipment without drawing attention to yourself. Be ready for the momentary flash. Most women will only let you get a brief glimpse.  

Cheers philo