Leora - Home Activities (2022) #51

18 minutes ago, philo said:

With the opaque panel removed, Leora can now enjoy looking out over the area without having to stand and look over the balcony.

Man with telescope can watch her and wank man with binoculars needs both hands I need a telescope

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Man with telescope can watch her and wank man with binoculars needs both hands I need a telescope

I purchased one early in my practice as a voyeur. If you have not already done so, please consider the spotting scopes used by rifle marksman. It can be bought in powerful lenses and is easily mounted to a tripod.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Gregg said:

In your selection, make sure your tripod fits in your luggage. Some of my best views have been hotels in highly popular urban areas where there are lots of windows. You will be amazed at how many women like to show. Many will actually pose in hotel windows when they are anonymous in a town where they don't live. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

In your selection, make sure your tripod fits in your luggage. Some of my best views have been hotels in highly popular urban areas where there are lots of windows. You will be amazed at how many women like to show. Many will actually pose in hotel windows when they are anonymous in a town where they don't live. 

Fucking hell thanks for info I know where I'm going tomorrow

• Haha 2