Leora - Home Activities (2022) #51

At least Leora is thinking about becoming more adventurous. For example, she dared to go out without panties in her sheer white biker shorts yesterday. Even though she changed her mind, she is thinking about how to do it.  If she continues with her experimentation, I will conceded her status as The Queen. LOL

• Sad 2

In the role of a pure exhibitionist, I still give the role of "Queen" to Vanessa. I realize that Vanessa has been gone for so long that most people won't know who she is.  To explain my point, I will offer a scenario that Leora has done for comparison. When Leora bated with her door opened and The Jerk walked by, we all thought that was a daring event. In comparison, Vanessa would have walked naked to the kitchen for a drink of water while The Jerk was in the bathroom, not knowing if she would be caught and not caring.  

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, philo said:

At least Leora is thinking about becoming more adventurous. For example, she dared to go out without panties in her sheer white biker shorts yesterday. Even though she changed her mind, she is thinking about how to do it.  If she continues with her experimentation, I will conceded her status as The Queen. LOL

She didn't look good in the biker shorts.  At least the color wasn't flattering.

• Sad 1

I think that the difference in audio quality must be on the receiver end. The audio feed is excellent, otherwise I would not be able to hear the street sounds, birds and dogs. However, I admit that my equipment is above the average consumer.

• Sad 1

RLC talent for pure exhibitionism has gone backwards since Vanessa. Newbies have no idea what they missed. While we are holding our breath to see if Leora will bate on the balcony, Vanessa was the first to fuck on camera in the back yard. While we are wondering if Leora has a fuck buddy off camera and if we will ever seem him, Vanessa brought her fuck buddy to her apartment while her partner was at work and fucked him on the living room sofa. That's who I call the Queen.

• Sad 1

I'm sure I missed the conversation about Leora's landing strip but can anyone speculate on it's origin? In my experience, the decision to grow pussy hair or to cut it off was always inspired by someone? I would appreciate someone helping me catch up on this issue. Thanks.

• Sad 1