Leora - Home Activities (2022) #51

1 hour ago, philo said:

In your selection, make sure your tripod fits in your luggage. Some of my best views have been hotels in highly popular urban areas where there are lots of windows. You will be amazed at how many women like to show. Many will actually pose in hotel windows when they are anonymous in a town where they don't live. 

Why a telescope or binoculars? A video camera with a 90x zoom is much more useful and you can watch the scene whenever you like. All this fun is of course forbidden by law. 

2 minutes ago, Calle said:

Why a telescope or binoculars? A video camera with a 90x zoom is much more useful and you can watch the scene whenever you like. All this fun is of course forbidden by law. 

I like both options. The scope can be set in a stationary position while you maintain mobility with the cam. I never do anything that is forbidden by law. Anything that is in public has not protection from the eyes of the public.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Calle said:

In America the eye cannot trespass.  If you can see something from a place you can be you can record anything.

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

In America the eye cannot trespass.  If you can see something from a place you can be you can record anything.

I once rented a flat in an attic. The neighbors' wife liked to sunbathe nude in the back yard. He had the required hight of fence but wanted to complain about me being able to watch her from my room.  He kept complaining about me but the wife never stopped sunning herself bare assed.

• Sad 1