B7 - General Topic 2022 #2 (May)

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The cameras for sure affected negative Radislava .. But I can’t honestly remember or think such an epic downgrade of character from Nelly .. this is way more than sad watching a girl who really used to be a fan couples favorite in Russia , the “ thank you guys sign “ simply proves that ..and look now .. 

This would be a good occupation for a college student but it's not a way to make a career... At some point you're going to have to fall back on some skill to earn a living. Nelly may have missed the boat...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, tle said:

This would be a good occupation for a college student but it's not a way to make a career... At some point you're going to have to fall back on some skill to earn a living. Nelly may have missed the boat...

As I have said , this is a job that you can do while being young , no obligations , “easy”  way to make money as long as you have no hesitations and willing to show things on cameras .. You always need to know or at least feel that your time is up .. Like a general rule in life , money doesn’t bring happiness , on the contrary , it might even ruin you as a person despite of course  making your life more comfortable ..

The effects of people not knowing when the time to quit has come and the effects of how their life has turned it is so obvious watching Leora ( the biggest example that the money has overcome certain life rules and in a way has ruined her life , at least the way I think about people and how “ daily normal life routine is “ ) , then we have Linda and Tibor , Nelly and Bogdan , examples of people that this “ job “ , “ contract “ or whatever you may call it , it might be sweet as chocolate but like all addictions , you need to know when to say “ no more “..Because  then , the more you stay , you more spoil slowly a legacy built .. let’s see how it goes and if thinking only the money for certain participants , it can actually ruin lots of future real life decisions .

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As I have said , this is a job that you can do while being young , no obligations , “easy”  way to make money as long as you have no hesitations and willing to show things on cameras .. You always need to know or at least feel that your time is up .. Like a general rule in life , money doesn’t bring happiness , on the contrary , it might even ruin you as a person despite of course  making your life more comfortable ..

The effects of people not knowing when the time to quit has come and the effects of how their life has turned it is so obvious watching Leora ( the biggest example that the money has overcome certain life rules and in a way has ruined her life , at least the way I think about people and how “ daily normal life routine is “ ) , then we have Linda and Tibor , Nelly and Bogdan , examples of people that this “ job “ , “ contract “ or whatever you may call it , it might be sweet as chocolate but like all addictions , you need to know when to say “ no more “..Because  then , the more you stay , you more spoil slowly a legacy built .. let’s see how it goes and if thinking only the money for certain participants , it can actually ruin lots of future real life decisions .

Curiously, all successful and influent people in the real world avoid showing their private life too much to the public. For example, we don't know so much about the CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, as his socialmedia networks Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp about us. Doesn't it make you think of something? 🤔

5 hours ago, Noodle said:

Curiously, all successful and influent people in the real world avoid showing their private life too much to the public. For example, we don't know so much about the CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, as his socialmedia networks Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp about us. Doesn't it make you think of something? 🤔

Whoever is a celebrity let’s say , I don’t think that there aren’t times that they would “ sell “ all to have innocent , quiet ,private and single life moments like the rest of the “ common “ human beings on this planet .. But with  success and the difficulty to hide your life from paparazzi and whoever , it becomes a torture at times .. Therefore ,I don’t know if trying to avoid the inevitable is wise as these people will always be hunted down from media but I think with their actions and words could maybe make the people create a really respecting image about them , something that in the process of time have them appreciated by the majority and ultimately living a normal life like the rest of us , as much as possible at least ..BUT ..Money is a drug  and changes everyone ( ok , the majority .. ) 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Barcelona has ruined her as a person , this is the conclusion after quite some years now there . 

RLC can always tell them their services are no longer required and they can return to Russia.  

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC can always tell them their services are no longer required and they can return to Russia.  

How old are Nelly and Bogdan?