B7 - General Topic 2022 #2 (May)

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

What the fuck?  You're fucking delusiinal. 

Meanwhile they are live in front of my eyes a couple of metres in front of me and not thousand of chilometres away. And I need no cameras. I can choose the angle myself. 😉

Any of you have bad stream connection today on rlc? Been laggy freezing and buggy here quite a lot today, was also bad yesterday. But dont see anyone complainng so wonder if it's just me.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Any of you have bad stream connection today on rlc? Been laggy freezing and buggy here quite a lot today, was also bad yesterday. But dont see anyone complainng so wonder if it's just me.

Had the same issues for a few days. A lot of times it freezes and won't restart properly unless I refresh the tab or switch to a camera in another apartment then back again

3 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Had the same issues for a few days. A lot of times it freezes and won't restart properly unless I refresh the tab or switch to a camera in another apartment then back again

Yes thats the same problem I have, and sometimes it freezes all 4 cams or reloads them on / off.

Good to know im not alone, just hard to know when people dont post about it. If you can please send rlc a mail, the more the better if we are going to have this fixed.

Here is the address [email protected]

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Freezing is only the just situation now, that Holly Baby had prepared for an excursion of what she does best and amuses her to the fullest and we are not invited to participate in voyeurism. :confused:

Just now, Fagen said:

Yes thats the same problem I have, and sometimes it freezes all 4 cams or reloads them on / off.

I've found that you can hit pause and then play and get the camera going again.. But it happens frequently...

17 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you Ash.    This helps a lot.  I joined Jan 2021 so missed AleX but did see AleKS.

Alexandra and Lucien occasionally visited B-4.  Alex shares, unlike Kylie  They occasionally did a threesome with Kim, thin blonde girl but no fucking of Kim on cam (everything but).  Bogdan and Nelly would visit them in B-5/  From Nelly's caressing of Kim's fine butt, I suspected that they and Kim would also visit Bogdan ans Nelly's apartment after the ;atter moved out of B-5, and before they re-appeared B-4

Alex and Bonnie, who was the female half of another couple also living in B-5 at the time, had a passionate, all too brief lesbian affair.  Think Marlene and Nelly without excessive alcohol. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tle said:

I've found that you can hit pause and then play and get the camera going again.. But it happens frequently...

Yes I use the play pause a lot also. It's more the frequently random freezing or cameras that refreshes by itself, and then sometimes it doesnt start properly and just keeps loading and loading.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Do you also have this problem today like me or how has it been working for you today?

8 minutes ago, moules said:

Alexandra and Lucien occasionally visited B-4.  Alex shares, unlike Kylie  They occasionally did a threesome with Kim, thin blonde girl but no fucking on cam.  Bogdan and Nelly would visit them in B-5/  From Nelly's caressing of Kim's fine butt, I suspected that they and Kim would also visit Bogdan ans Nelly's apartment after the ;atter moved out of B-5, and before they re-appeared B-4

Alex and Bonnie, who was the female half of another couple also living in B-5 at the time, had a passionate, all too brief lesbian affair.  Think Marlene and Nelly without excessive alcohol. 

Hmm I dont remember her doing that, but then again it's been a while since they were in b5.