Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

BIG APOLOGY TO EVERYONE FOR OT TALKS , totally unfair to this topic here 😔

I had to check twice if I was in the right thread .. 🤣

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

i told everyone that malia had changed the flight tickets and was now going to ukraine with her boyfriend,  'THE 2 BOB MODS' told me  i was wrong, but 7 days later she phoned leora from ukraine,  i then told everyone last october that paul and eva are coming to prague , but will take about 4 months to sort out  paperwork. The date is set and all tickets bought, so another man for you to look at.  

You've been talking about leora in this topic and 'B7 room' today

Now if you want to talk about leora , come over to the leora topic but make sure your wearing your browns pants.  

I participate in topics where fellow CC members are treated with respect and their opinions are let to be heard without characterized as bullshit or whatever … Keep on falling down to the quality of the topic you love to contribute and I will keep on to the rest of CC that despite right or wrong , the comments are allowed equally , either praising or putting down a tenant for his/her participation..As for the brown pants , i have said many things for many months and I have proved right ..But if you can’t see beyond Leora’s pussy because she has trapped your brain like a Siren , enjoy what you are watching .

• Confused 3

3 hours ago, tle said:

Taco seems to be in a good mood today... 

At least, somebody give info about Martina and Alberto in the forum about Martina and Alberto.

And right now, she not at home ?

Love you !

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ich beteilige mich an Themen, bei denen andere CC-Mitglieder mit Respekt behandelt werden und ihre Meinungen gehört werden können, ohne als Bullshit oder was auch immer bezeichnet zu werden … Lassen Sie sich weiterhin auf die Qualität des Themas ein, zu dem Sie gerne beitragen, und ich werde mit dem Rest fortfahren CC, dass trotz Recht oder Unrecht Kommentare gleichermaßen erlaubt sind, entweder einen Mieter für seine/ihre Teilnahme zu loben oder abzuwerten Sie können nicht über Leoras Muschi hinaussehen, weil sie Ihr Gehirn wie eine Sirene gefangen hat. Genießen Sie, was Sie sehen.

Lieber Leoras Muschi als diese ausgeleierten Muschis von deinen Lieblingen Mascha, Eva u. anderen. 😃

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I saw an old video of Martina around 2018 in the shower:

• wow, she was young, her face was looking so young
  • she was still growing and not that slim like today
  • her hair was dark black
  • the cam in the shower was at the end of the bathtub

I wish that I can find more videos at the beginning of her and Alberto in RLC.  

So those here that are 'old' member must have 'see' her change over the years....lucky you !

• Like 1

On 5/25/2022 at 9:04 PM, Moosecini said:

Well, one thing's for sure... from what I just saw in the bathroom, I think our girl has herself a yeast infection.  That or flo's in town for a visit, but it didn't look like a tampon.  Ether way, she's out of commission for a bit.  If the initial theory is correct, gotta wonder how she might have gotten it or from WHOM.  🤔

If there's any infection its probably caused by Alberto sticking his dick in her ass then straight in her pussy not exactly hygienic is it 

17 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

and you know this how

Because i have translated her saying  'she knows she is different from other people and enjoys being in her own company ' numerous times to different people.

I only say stuff that i know is correct, and that i have double checked which upsets certain people who write bullshitting stories on how they believe people should  be acting their every day lives  and comparing them to other people in the project. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3