Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

Well, I see Gina at B7 with Nelly and Lilith... who I'm hearing is completely into girls also, so this could be a B7 visit.  Just looks "over dressed" for what everyone else is wearing at B7.  Who knows.

I will add that if she DOES show up at B4/7 wearing that little dress, I suspect something will happen.  That dress does NOT say "no touchy" in any way!  Bog doesn't seem to be around either, so it could be a girls play time.  Oh, never mind... there he is... fucking killjoy!

• Haha 2

Looking at pool cam 4-1, the short haired girl is also wearing a black dress and I keep thinking it might be Martina, but she couldn't be there so fast.  She will match the attire though, so hmmm....

Martina, congratulations on having successfully passed the course, enjoy the end-of-year dinner with your classmates and also your well-deserved holidays next week.

Alberto has asked you not to come back before 5AM so as not to wake him up, I'm sure you'll do him that favour... 😃

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, emnv said:

Martina, congratulations on having successfully passed the course, enjoy the end-of-year dinner with your classmates and also your well-deserved holidays next week.

Alberto has asked you not to come back before 5AM so as not to wake him up, I'm sure you'll do him that favour... 😃

Thanks EMNV for giving us a translator's true interpretation and understanding.  She doesn't need B7 to have a great time.  Dinner, drinking and dancing tonight and all night with Alberto's knowledge and approval.  It does not mean all night fucking.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Thanks EMNV for giving us a translator's true interpretation and understanding.  She doesn't need B7 to have a great time.  Dinner, drinking and dancing tonight and all night with Alberto's knowledge and approval.  It does not mean all night fucking.

I close my eyes and I see everyone here in the forum eating, drinking, dancing for the whole night with Martina, all with a beautiful sexual energy to satisfy all the libido of Martina. But I notice you don't seem to be participating LOL, Keep an eye on Alberto  ! Have Fun!!!
P.S. we'll tell you all about it tomorrow after a long nap...

• Confused 1