Good Morning  

good night 

great wednesday everyone
good work

18/05/2022 18/May/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Days Of The Week Wednesday GIF

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Bonjour Pulo, Guyquad, Blue, Jimbo, aussie, GAG-Her, Brokk, Jugg, Max

Bonne journée Léora

D’après que je lis ce matin une très bonne masturbation de léora

Je pose toujours la même question si toute de fois une personne a la vidéo d’hier soir à m’envoyer pour la mettre dans ma bibliothèque je serais très heureux comme ce fus l’année dernière et que je remercie vivement

Bonne journée à tous

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, philo said:

Over the years with RLC I have noticed a pattern. Whenever RLC apartments run out of scripts or run out of talent, their default decision is to put a Russian dude on camera. This has been tried over an over with mixed results. More recently, the new villa should satisfy many of the guys who like to watch guys. Personally I don't look much at apartments where the male presence is dominant. If I wanted to see guys I would opt for another internet platform. The return of Paul is a decision that frankly, I cannot understand. I know that he has remained popular in the minds of many, just like Vanessa remains in my imagination even though she has been gone for years.  I will probably continue to watch Leora from time to time but mostly when she is doing something different...like bating on the balcony. I have already seen what Paul can do an I am not impressed. Leora likes to get herself off at the end but she let Malia get her off more times than I have seen Paula get her there. If something happens in the thumbs to distract me from my preferred apartments I will tune in. Otherwise, I will leave you guys to your own taste...which is much different than mine. Adios.

Paul's return isn't RLC's choice, it was Leora and Paul who decided to get back together as a couple. It was Leora who wanted Paul to come and stay in Prague and Paul accepted. If it had not been Paul's will to leave for Prague, everything would have remained the same. It is very different from taking a random man and putting him in a mansion.

If L&P is fine this way there isn't much to complain about.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 9

41 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Paul's return isn't RLC's choice, it was Leora and Paul who decided to get back together as a couple. It was Leora who wanted Paul to come and stay in Prague and Paul accepted. If it had not been Paul's will to leave for Prague, everything would have remained the same. It is very different from taking a random man and putting him in a mansion.

If L&P is fine this way there isn't much to complain about.

Only 2 ways it can go. Leora will either he happy or, ....

• Like 3
  • Haha 3