B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

Just now, thinga69 said:

I believe that they already found a place, maybe just need to find a job or something.

maybe we should join rlc to get some of this free money😏😂

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Still sad and disappointed watching Karol having chosen the money over her boyfriend and real life challenges .. Karol is class but more the delay for whatever  reason , the more it gets complicated .. can’t understand how money rules  over love .. but then I guess I am a  romantic Greek .. 

i do agree with you about her choosing money and all that entails in her position with rlc, personally though I feel she maybe staying to earn money while her boyfriend looks for a job that can support them and maybe she is not as in love with her boyfriend as many might think and not to mention fulfilling her contractual obligations for the contract she signed for this stint with rlc.  she knows by staying in good graces with rlc that she will always have an income to fall back on until they finally put her out to pasture.

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

what money has she chosen over him she just goes to him most of the time off camera🤷‍♂️

I think she sleeps overnight 1 , maximum 2ice per week ..and he maybe visits also the same amount .. more than weird and disappointing for me .