B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

Just now, Mutt496 said:

Did anyone happen to see Zara when she got back to her bedroom? She turned to Dana and gave a big two thumbs down 👎.  Pretty sure Loraine was talking her into keeping up the ruse.

do you have a timestamp?

1 minute ago, Mutt496 said:

Did anyone happen to see Zara when she got back to her bedroom? She turned to Dana and gave a big two thumbs down 👎.  Pretty sure Loraine was talking her into keeping up the ruse.

maybe loraine in her evil ways is trying to get them into something that they don't want to be any part of?

49 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Honestly, it was the girls, at first Holly and Tweety, who wanted to meet the guys. They went to B7 and then they took them in B4 and they celebrated and talked together for a long time in their rooms. I don't think they are intruders in this case. That we want the girls for us is another matter. 😉 

When the girls wanted to meet this guys, a movie came to my mind 'Meet the Spartans'. Who of you knows it? 😄

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what do you mean?  i wasn't joking when i said she was on her phone reading every comment!

But I was just joking in my topics about her. Nothing to be taken seriously. 😉

3 hours ago, Noodle said:

You mean in her room the night before she left for Amsterdam? 🤷‍♀️

I think, the next night it looks like they went out and maybe something happened between them before they came back and went to sleep. Or is that 2 different women?⁸