B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

8 hours ago, Noodle said:

The day will come when at least one guy will unload everything he has in his balls 🤔

I'm hoping so.  I'm disappointed that in 10 days Samson has jerked off once and Thor not at all, unless I've missed something.  I'm guessing there must have been some off camera action, which is a shame as I was looking forward to watching some guys getting themselves off. 

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think, the next night it looks like they went out and maybe something happened between them before they came back and went to sleep. Or is that 2 different women?⁸

I have no idea what you're talking about.  I don't remember such an action.  I'm sorry 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, Hornygirl said:

I'm hoping so.  I'm disappointed that in 10 days Samson has jerked off once and Thor not at all, unless I've missed something.  I'm guessing there must have been some off camera action, which is a shame as I was looking forward to watching some guys getting themselves off. 

quite a lot could have happened off camera.  but who knows.  🤔

Looking at the thumbnails of popular scenes for the past 24 hours, it is obvious why RLC needs 'stars' like Tweety, Holly, Masha, Radi, the Russian quartet, to keep their subscriber base content and paying.

Aside from Lorraine, nearly all of the the current cast of single, female participants make little effort to socialize, and pretty much just do their own thing, which usually isn't very much.

At 1400 today, with the sun shining bright and a temperature of 30C, no one is at either of the villa pools.

--------------------------

Speaking of temperature, it was about 11C in Amsterdam the other night.  Holly left the villa wearing a small crop top (half shirt) with spaghetti straps, short denim shorts, and a thin cotton jacket.  And her small yellow suitcase.  I don't think she went to Amsterdam.  I  would be surprised if she left Barcelona.  Maybe she will come back with many tattoos, or bigger breasts.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, moules said:

Looking at the thumbnails of popular scenes for the past 24 hours, it is obvious why RLC needs 'stars' like Tweety, Holly, Masha, Radi, the Russian quartet, to keep their subscriber base content and paying.

Aside from Lorraine, nearly all of the the current cast of single, female participants make little effort to socialize, and pretty much just do their own thing, which usually isn't very much.

At 1400 today, with the sun shining bright and a temperature of 30C, no one is at either of the villa pools.

Speaking of temperature, it was about 11C in Amsterdam the other night.  Holly left the villa wearing a small crop top (half shirt) with spaghetti straps, short denim shorts, and a thin cotton jacket.  And her small yellow suitcase.  I don't think she went to Amsterdam.  I  would be surprised if she left Barcelona.  Maybe she will come back with many tattoos, or bigger breasts.

I hope not.  I always liked her naturalness 🤔

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, moules said:

D&Z are there now.