B7 - General Topic 2022 #3 (May)

51 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Fuck, Loraine is back and at the same time the two idiots of the B7, Let's hope they don't invade the B4 yet

Last night was fun with the guys there, at least better than when the girls are on their beds doing nothing.

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Ieri sera è stato divertente con i ragazzi lì, almeno meglio di quando le ragazze sono sui loro letti a non fare nulla.

Yes, but not too much and not always otherwise the girls don't feel free to graze. And let's face it all: those two don't really seem like boys to Dana, Zara and Loraine. Last night Zara showed us something that we could only guess

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Das sind erstmal 2 Jungs auf dem selben Bett            😁

Wieso sind das " Jungs ?" Das sind doch eher Aufreißer-Darsteller  mit Körpern die wirken als wären sie mit Steroiden vollgepackte zweitklassige Bodybuilder. Die funktionieren doch nur auf einer Party auf der viel Wein und härtere Sachen konsumiert werden . Aber die ihnen von RLC zugedachte Rolle spielen sie ziemlich gut.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Yes, but not too much and not always otherwise the girls don't feel free to graze. And let's face it all: those two don't really seem like boys to Dana, Zara and Loraine. Last night Zara showed us something that we could only guess

They are back in b4 now, guess they were bored in b7, not much for them to do there with the others in b7.

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Ora sono tornati in b4, immagino fossero annoiati in b7, non c'era molto da fare lì con gli altri in b7.

But what do they hope to do in B4? Except I find them rude. They will certainly have been invited or have taken the liberty of going without warning (the excuse of Loraine's plate I had already thought about last night), they entered through the door on curtains and started to check the wardrobes, it is not their home. However, I am old and perhaps people today behave like this?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, poncherello said:

But what do they hope to do in B4? Except I find them rude. They will certainly have been invited or have taken the liberty of going without warning (the excuse of Loraine's plate I had already thought about last night), they entered through the door on curtains and started to check the wardrobes, it is not their home. However, I am old and perhaps people today behave like this?

Whose wardrobes? 😮

Oks id in the bathtub with Karen and has found a new way to wash her panties I see. O was really hoping for so much mire from these two. So far pretty disappointed and flying away to somewhere more interesting, lots to choose from but actually damn boring Friday night on RLC which has become the norm.

3 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Cosa intendi con armadietti? ci sono i vestiti delle ragazze dentro o intendi qualcos'altro? 🤷‍♀️

In the kitchen, they entered from the pool area and in the kitchen they began to open everything looking for I did not understand what. I think it's rude to walk in from the yard and rummage at other people's homes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

Non possono permettersi di comprare il vino lì, e speravano che il vampiro della transvisione potesse essere tornato presto da Amsterdam, alla disperata ricerca dei grandi ragazzi russi

I did not understand anything