B5 General Topic 2022 #11 (May / June)

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I think he is just too AFRAID to be caught in the act ... But SHE CAN !Β Β 

So the guy who shows his dick to everyone is afraid of his wife 🀣

57 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's not what I said...Not sure where you're going with this, but I'm going no further πŸ˜•

It's all hypothetical anyway, because I'd never be in that scenario...

We'll just have to agree to disagree. You defend Rus and think he's a decent bloke...I don't...end of.

I'm not defending him, I'm just relating the events, because I think it was never an option for him whether he was with her or without her.
This was already not the case with Viola, and I don't see anything changing since that time.
He could very well have gone further with the girls in hot shows when his wife was not present and he never did, and especially when it got very hot, he joined his wife to fuck her
Maybe they put barriers between them or maybe he's just faithful 😁

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I'm not defending him, I'm just relating the events, because I think it was never an option for him whether he was with her or without her.
This was already not the case with Viola, and I don't see anything changing since that time.
He could very well have gone further with the girls in hot shows when his wife was not present and he never did, and especially when it got very hot, he joined his wife to fuck her
Maybe they put barriers between them or maybe he's just faithful 😁

Showing his dick aside...I think it's pretty obvious that Kylie has him on a pretty short leash.Β  Viola was a resident, likely allowed to join on the promise of making things more interesting.Β Β 

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Showing his dick aside...I think it's pretty obvious that Kylie has him on a pretty short leash.Β  Viola was a resident, likely allowed to join on the promise of making things more interesting.Β Β 

I sincerely think that you have to ask yourself the right questions which are why they needed to drink or take illicit substances to be able to do their show, because in the end there was never a normal rapprochement when everyoneΒ  were sober, tell me why?
Above all you also have to wonder why it was often only Kylie and Viola together with a Rus who was just watching, and it was not only Kylie's fault
Viola was on the phone all the time with someone I would try to say was her boyfriend, so having sex with Rus was ruled out from the start.
I also think that the members take their fantasy too much for reality and give intentions to the participants that they themselves never thought of 😁

The party in Radi's room with K&R and Radi, Tweety, Olivia(/), Cecelia (?).Β  Memorable for Radi constantly rubbing her pubes against Rus' thigh, Rus playing with Radi's bare breast, Rus covertly groping both Cecelia(?) and Radi while Kylie was intent on offering her bare pussy to Tweety and Olivia.Β  So on that occasion , Rus took liberties.Β  IIRC, Kylie pulled Cecelia's jeans off.Β Β  Tweety had little interest in Kylie, and it was left to Olivia to distract Kylie.Β  The party was memorable for it seemed Radi was perfectly comfortable, under the influence of ____, of going both ways.Β  I recall Kylie trying to pull Tweety down on top of her.

IIRC, it was the behavior at this party that quickly led to the visit by Radi and Tweety to B-5, which did not go as RLC and Kylie had so fervently hoped.

1 hour ago, moules said:

The party in Radi's room with K&R and Radi, Tweety, Olivia(/), Cecelia (?).Β  Memorable for Radi constantly rubbing her pubes against Rus' thigh, Rus playing with Radi's bare breast, Rus covertly groping both Cecelia(?) and Radi while Kylie was intent on offering her bare pussy to Tweety and Olivia.Β  So on that occasion , Rus took liberties.Β  IIRC, Kylie pulled Cecelia's jeans off.Β Β  Tweety had little interest in Kylie, and it was left to Olivia to distract Kylie.Β  The party was memorable for it seemed Radi was perfectly comfortable, under the influence of ____, of going both ways.Β  I recall Kylie trying to pull Tweety down on top of her.

IIRC, it was the behavior at this party that quickly led to the visit by Radi and Tweety to B-5, which did not go as RLC and Kylie had so fervently hoped.

If I am not mistaken wasn't it Tata's jeans kylie pulled down that night.

6 hours ago, master1512 said:

Every couple that goes into sharing (soft swap or same room or full swap doesn't matter) has its rules.Β 

You can't go into situations like without rules.Β 

And if that is their rule See, touch and don't fuck then Rus has to go with it.Β 

Very well said πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Very well said πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Good evening DD...Mrs Naga and my 2 little Naga's went to Greece for 5 days today...sadly not Corfu, but Crete...

I suggested Corfu, but she dissed it because she didn't fancy bumping into that mad Greek guy who talks a lot...πŸ˜‰

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

To those who think that Kylie is preventing anything, I still want to say that if Rus really wanted to fuck another girl, he would have done it a long time ago especially when kylie is completely out of order like now, but every time he does nothing and he joins his wife
By now I would have thought people would have noticed this 😁

I think many times he wants more but he respects his wife when she is β€œ out of order β€œ let’s say , I think he wouldn’t like that she finds Β out he did more and that’s why he would like , if anything , in front of her ..but Kylie Β stops either the girls around him or if she sees him trying to do more ( try to put a woman’s hand on his dick , start fingering a girl and such things ) Β , she will go in the middle or generally , she will find ways to block it ..that’s why in the beginning during this stay , he was laying next to Tata and was doing all while Kylie away under the civets and he was immediately stopping when Kylie was entering the room , that was in B4 in current Dana / Zara’s apartment if I remember correctly .

6 hours ago, master1512 said:

Every couple that goes into sharing (soft swap or same room or full swap doesn't matter) has its rules.Β 

You can't go into situations like without rules.Β 

And if that is their rule See, touch and don't fuck then Rus has to go with it.Β 

Aren't rules made to be broken?...🀣

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening DD...Mrs Naga and my 2 little Naga's went to Greece for 5 days today...sadly not Corfu, but Crete...

I suggested Corfu, but she dissed it because she didn't fancy bumping into that mad Greek guy who talks a lot...πŸ˜‰

Hello mister ☺️😊.. as long as they supported the Greek economy , it is all fine 😁😁.. in Crete they like to talk even more than here and the Greek language there isn’t as understandable as here for example πŸ˜πŸ˜†..it is like when we get the north British people that it isn’t that easy to understand their English as well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜› I am sure they had a great time πŸ˜‡

• Like 1