B4 - General Topic 2022 #45 (May)

OK I give up, I didn't want to do it but I see Loraine sleeping with Dana so her bed is free, I think for Holly and ............ the unnameable. This surprises me a lot but until the last moment I hope it doesn't happen

22 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Yesterday the party had already split up at some point with them either at different places in the house or at other apartments, either in separate groups or alone.

Yea...the smart girls left and the assholes grouped around the drunk girls. 

• Like 1

Just now, poncherello said:

OK I give up, I didn't want to do it but I see Loraine sleeping with Dana so her bed is free, I think for Holly and ............ the unnameable. This surprises me a lot but until the last moment I hope it doesn't happen

I tink that Eva and Mat will take Loraine's Bed like yesterday

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

In fact, what you're saying doesn't really make sense
If that was really the case, RLC would have put Luna in a downstairs bedroom leaving Tweety and Holly in the penthouse, if RLC did it differently it's because they have their own logic, and if they're moving Luna again somewhere else , is that they still have their own logic, because I don't think that Luna leaves the project but that she will join B2

so we may have some changes in the next few days, especially if Holly leaves the project soon, this could mean the potential arrival of at least three participants
It is enough that they want to live together and not separately, which makes Luna perhaps the best choice to make to allow it to be done.

I guess this confirmed my theory that I posted few weeks ago which is the only way for Holly to keep the penthouse is to share it with Tweety. 

Now the time told us that Tweety left RLC.  Holly & Tweety moved to separate rooms a week or so before Tweety left and If Holly is really going to Bali and leaving RLC. That is why RLC moved Holly & Tweety. I am sure that Holly & Tweety informed RLC of their plans ahead of time.

But let me say that not everything RLC does makes sense or they have a logic behind it. It seems that they are under big pressure for boosting their revenues and the number of subscribers for the last few months.