B4 - General Topic 2022 #45 (May)

This about Luna is still so strange to me. She looked like she was feeling at home in that Villa and seemed to be liking the atmosphere there. She even showed interest with the dance classes and shared her interest with Holly, and even told her she was going to be participating when she got back from England this week. 🤔

19 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yes, a major mistake and the sad part is alexandra and lucian are moving into b4

I keep hearing these 2 are around ... please no ...Lucien is so fucking creepy as well, a buzz kill with the women and another twat who can't get it up ever enough to be worth hoping for some excitement  for the girls and therefore us ... leechy, creepy ... I really hope it is just some short visit 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i think luna was intended for the penthouse but then alexandra and lucian showed up and they are very tight with nelly and bogdan so i believe they are moving luna to b2 and alexandra and lucian will destroy b4 with all their constant drugs and partying.

100 % will kill the fresh vibe that had been developing in B4 ... so fucking sad if they (Lucien) move in .

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, moules said:

1.)  I don't think it was intended that Luna would get the penthouse.  Remember after she arrived, she said she just had broken up with her bf because he had cheated on her.  She also took a week to unpack.  (And not a good sign for a participant to be monogamous.)

2.) The prime bedrooms in RLC GOV apartments are, IMO,  1.) the penthouse;  2.) Kristy's room in B-2;  3.) Lorraine's room in B-4;  4.) R*K's room in B-5;  5.) the sisters' room in B-1.  The first four all have en suite bathrooms   IMO, all five should be participants with high cam scores, or the potential of having high cam scores.  (There is no prime bedroom in B-7, and B-6 has only one bedroom.)

3.) The next three participants, IMO, were in B-7 over the weekend.  A&L, and Kim.

4.) The 'experiment 'with Thor and Samson does not seem to be working.  Again, IMO.  I think they do better with girls such as Holly, Tweety, Lorraine, Kristy  than with 'newer' girls.  K&O now interact with them very little.  

5.) I personally think we have not seen the end of Tweety's and Holly's participation in the project.  They will take extended vacations from time-to-time, but will return for the money.  And RLC will welcome their return, until they become stale.  I now think they were moved from the penthouse when tweety said to them she would be going on another extended vacation, like her multi-country tour previously.

6.) I offer no explanation for Radi re-appearing B-2 today. I believe she knows Cleopatra quite well from the Barcelona club scene, so it was not as if she was looking for her. 

Without wanting to offend you, there is a lot of nonsense in your remarks 😁

The only thing I quite agree with is that I think Alexandra and Lucian can get the big room from B4 back but it wasn't necessarily planned, I think it was a decision that was taken only recently by seeing them sqatter the sofa of B7 because not necessarily having another place to live in Barcelona
As for Kim, I'm not so sure.
How many times have we seen Polya, Nana, Ginger, Cindy and Riya in the various apartments of RLC in the past few months while saying on each visit that they will be the next participants to return, I believe they are still waiting for your predictions come true 🤣

On the contrary, I think that the experimentation with Thor and Samson is a success in view of the dynamic that has changed, I think it interests more than seeing girls who ignore each other all day and who decide to do the show in the evening because they need to do it 😁

Tweety was pretty clear with Luna when they talked, she wants to come back but probably only as a Guest, so I still feel like her adventure in RLC is behind her
For Holly, nothing is final but if she really leaves in two days, she will no longer have the cards in hand and it will depend on the decision of RLC to want to take her back, which is not necessarily guaranteed, and she made it very clear to Luna too

Radislava and Cleopatra don't know each other before RLC , besides all the girls who live in Barcelona don't necessarily know each other 😁

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I keep hearing these 2 are around ... please no ...Lucien is so fucking creepy as well, a buzz kill with the women and another twat who can't get it up ever enough to be worth hoping for some excitement  for the girls and therefore us ... leechy, creepy ... I really hope it is just some short visit 

i totally agree, he and his wife/girlfriend are just creepy, drug induced predators.

• Like 1

Agree with you
will be strange see Alexandra and Lucien in B4. They had very low interactions with actual b4 guests

And if....
Just a guess
Moving A&L to B6 and Eva and matvej to B4 (could explain why they have been in B4)?

Edited by ikki

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Without wanting to offend you, there is a lot of nonsense in your remarks 😁

The only thing I quite agree with is that I think Alexandra and Lucian can get the big room from B4 back but it wasn't necessarily planned, I think it was a decision that was taken only recently by seeing them sqatter the sofa of B7 because not necessarily having another place to live in Barcelona
As for Kim, I'm not so sure.
How many times have we seen Polya, Nana, Ginger, Cindy and Riya in the various apartments of RLC in the past few months while saying on each visit that they will be the next participants to return, I believe they are still waiting for your predictions come true 🤣

On the contrary, I think that the experimentation with Thor and Samson is a success in view of the dynamic that has changed, I think it interests more than seeing girls who ignore each other all day and who decide to do the show in the evening because they need to do it 😁

Tweety was pretty clear with Luna when they talked, she wants to come back but probably only as a Guest, so I still feel like her adventure in RLC is behind her
For Holly, nothing is final but if she really leaves in two days, she will no longer have the cards in hand and it will depend on the decision of RLC to want to take her back, which is not necessarily guaranteed, and she made it very clear to Luna too

Radislava and Cleopatra don't know each other, besides all the girls who live in Barcelona don't necessarily know each other 😁

alexandra and lucian will get the big room as you say and by no means is thor and samson a success in the dynamic in my opinion and i think it will end hurting rlc more than helping them.  if alexandra and lucian move into the villa and thor and samson continue to make appearances every day, i will cancel my subscription and not think twice about it.

somebody said earlier that there is a vhtv site which apparently has a lot of get togethers and orgies so maybe this is what rlc is trying to do in thinking that it will gain some ground on the competition.

• Like 1