B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Alexandra not happy I think that they passed through the LR 

They can move out if they are not happy, they been sleeping there for days now and no one can use that room at night to hang out or watch tv.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Looking at the perfect reflection in the pool, camera 4-1, at 19:30 hours, there is a level in B-7 that has no cams, and this is probably a penthouse.  Perhaps they continue to work on renovating this level and installing cams, and participants will move to this level when the cams are working.

Level 4 backyard is at the same level as level 3.

Level 1 is the same level as the pool and terrace cams listed in level 4.  Level 1 is above level 3.

Level 2 is the level above Level 1.

The level that has no cams is the top level, above level 2.  Is this a level for Holly and Tweety, for Alex and Lucien?  

This level should be the most expensive level in B-7, in terms of value to RLC.  I would expect it to open soon. 

Edited to add.  It is possible, looking at the reflection, that there are two levels above Level 2.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, rafan said:

My predictions if B7 opens new room in lvl 2 (cam 2-6 door lower right corner) and room is nice, N&B are moving into it and alex and lucian go to old N&B room

It's the garage 😉 

• Upvote 1

The suite that Nelly and Bogdan currently occupy was never intended to be a bedroom.  It looks more like an artist's studio or an office.  Their bathroom is really quite small, and may be new, installed by RLC.  The two bedrooms occupied by Thor and Samson on level three are of inferior quality and are more equivalent to the bedroom that N&B had when they lived in B-4.

the pool reflection shows Level 1 and the terraces by the pool.  Above this level there appears to be another terrace, which is not the balcony shown in 2-5, as this balcony has a concrete capped wall.  Above this terrace feature, there is at least one, and possibly two rows of windows.  From the reflection, the floor area and dimensions for level 2 and for any level above level 2 should be similar to the floor area for level   Even a casual observer can see that the floor area occupied by N&B is much smaller than the floor area for Level 1.

At the far right of the reflection, there seems to be the cornice of a lower level wing of the villa.  The garage?

Those exiting the villa from the pool walk up two levels of stairs to reach the street.

I will guess that there may be sufficient space for 4-5 additional participants in B-7.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rafan said:

My predictions if B7 opens new room in lvl 2 (cam 2-6 door lower right corner) and room is nice, N&B are moving into it and alex and lucian go to old N&B room

That's the garage 😁

1 hour ago, moules said:

The suite that Nelly and Bogdan currently occupy was never intended to be a bedroom.  It looks more like an artist's studio or an office.  Their bathroom is really quite small, and may be new, installed by RLC.  The two bedrooms occupied by Thor and Samson on level three are of inferior quality and are more equivalent to the bedroom that N&B had when they lived in B-4.

the pool reflection shows Level 1 and the terraces by the pool.  Above this level there appears to be another terrace, which is not the balcony shown in 2-5, as this balcony has a concrete capped wall.  Above this terrace feature, there is at least one, and possibly two rows of windows.  From the reflection, the floor area and dimensions for level 2 and for any level above level 2 should be similar to the floor area for level   Even a casual observer can see that the floor area occupied by N&B is much smaller than the floor area for Level 1.

At the far right of the reflection, there seems to be the cornice of a lower level wing of the villa.  The garage?

Those exiting the villa from the pool walk up two levels of stairs to reach the street.

I will guess that there may be sufficient space for 4-5 additional participants in B-7.

Nice fantasy 😂