B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry...it's late and you've lost me...I'm off to bed. Night DD and the rest of you saddos 🤣 

Good night my friend 😊

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Maybe Holly missed Thor to much

Such stories that happen out of nowhere , create some of the best memories and moments .. They will enjoy and share it the maximum as much time as it has been left and they will both continue their lives .. i find it extraordinary that we are witnessing a true , genuine and honest real life moment of something that occurred on cameras and grew stronger in front of them and not off cameras .. even these two journeys by Holly , developed even more the appreciation between these two and realizing that they enjoy one another . Summer stories with expiration  dates are wonderful but also cause some “ missing “ feelings if you don’t proceed fast with your things to do .. I hope both Thor and Holly concentrate on the tasks they had before developing this relationship ..Still , watching them interacting , you can see how much they are into one another .. And further more , for anyone doubting , Holly currently gains nothing of it and the exposure …

I see Holly is back after few days in her imaginary trip to Bali. This brings us to my few comments that I posted in this thread yesterday regarding what the girls say on cams especially in English, is all of it true or not ?

My understanding is that the people on CC got the idea that Holly is going to Bali from what she told Luna in English and also her imaginary trip to Amsterdam.   

I am really curious to know if Holly will rejoin RLC again soon or not.  

OT, it is Wednesday early morning in Barcelona and Luna is not back yet in B2. Is she extending her vacation for a day or two ?? Or part of what she said on cams was not true ??

35 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok....who gave me the usual saddo emoji? Are you man enough to own up ha? I could hazzard a guess...or I could've just said 'I could guess'...but I was brushing up on my Scrabble words... double ZZ would be awesome...especially on a triple word score...sadly there're not 2 Z's in the game...🙄

Can you tell I'm bored shitless with RLC...🤣

Sorry nagg, big brother invented that brand of BS PG entertainment 20 years ago.  Its still for free on TV to this day.

Most of these veteran girls know the drill.  RLC is clearly cutting them some slak while the conflict is going on at home.  I get and appreciate that.

But...in the end it will not sell subs for any length of time. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It was not an imaginary trip.  She and Thor were comparing tans.  She packed too few clothes for an extended trip, unless she planned on visiting nude beaches.  I think there was an option of staying longer, but I think she also may have decided, after five days, "I have seen all I want to see in Bali".  Also, it is possible that Tweety and her male companion had seen all they wanted to see in Bali.  They may have arrived in Bali before Holly.

17 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I see Holly is back after few days in her imaginary trip to Bali. This brings us to my few comments that I posted in this thread yesterday regarding what the girls say on cams especially in English, is all of it true or not ?

My understanding is that the people on CC got the idea that Holly is going to Bali from what she told Luna in English and also her imaginary trip to Amsterdam.   

OT, it is Wednesday early morning in Barcelona and Luna is not back yet in B2. Is she extending her vacation for a day or two ?? Or part of what she said on cams was not true ??

shes just taking the piss like she has done the rest of her stay

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Great!! tell Luna they're gonna pack her bags and send em to her!! NO NEED TO COME BACK!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, moules said:

It was not an imaginary trip.  She and Thor were comparing tans.  She packed too few clothes for an extended trip, unless she planned on visiting nude beaches.  I think there was an option of staying longer, but I think she also may have decided, after five days, "I have seen all I want to see in Bali".  Also, it is possible that Tweety and her male companion had seen all they wanted to see in Bali.  They may have arrived in Bali before Holly.

she never went to Bali 😁