B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Well , maybe this is what frustrates even more the people watching .. not only knowing that Bogdan is an RLC employee but he is gaining double being a tenant , sharing a room with a woman who is unwatchable at the moment .. let’s see what happens ..

Good point.  Bogdan and Nelly actually fucked often in B4 but that does not seem to be the case in B7.  There was sometimes a bit of theatrics (the violin, by the pool, etc.) but it was watchable.

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think this is their secret , they have managed to walk a same path of fully understanding one another in very serious subjects and this makes them have formatted an incredible relationship ..two people who think alike I believe , it is just that all happened out of nowhere .. but they will do what’s best for business  and i think they will always have a great respect and understanding to one another , I think these two will always be next to the other , they simply like each other’s company ..

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

This is really a beautiful story between   Thor and Holly ..whoever has lived such sudden adventures , can maybe understand my point .. summer , Barcelona , a villa , enjoying shisha , drinks , nice talks , kissing and cuddling , genuine and real moments which give you and create in your mind unforgettable memories .. an out of nowhere real life relationship which occurred on cameras , unexpectedly and will last even when these two people won’t be in our screens ..well done Holly and Thor .

I bet you have a giant erection right now.  I can see why some of the folks here get annoyed with you.

I am happy that you are happy but frankly I am annoyed by this development.  Yes I am happy to see Holly back and happy she seems happy with this Thor fellow ... but if there was ever a speculation that was more locked down, it was the Bali speculation.  Now it seems all like horseshit.   I have been skeptical of the translators and people who report what we are seeing and this proves my point brilliantly.   I have no idea what is up with Holly but apparently she did not go to Bali.  And if she DID go to Bali, how come the people who told us she went to Bali TOTALLY MISSED that she was coming back to get laid tonight???  In the B4 thread someone reported Holly was back and I thought that was a joke and did not believe it.

And if Holly and Thor remain a couple, this defeats the purpose of the whole Thor/Samson strategy if 50% of the strategy becomes a COUPLE instead of a GOV.   

Happy for Holly but frustrated nonetheless.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Good point.  Bogdan and Nelly actually fucked often in B4 but that does not seem to be the case in B7.  There was sometimes a bit of theatrics (the violin, by the pool, etc.) but it was watchable.

They still have sex now and then maybe not as much as in b4 but still regularly, more normal now  🙂

13 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I bet you have a giant erection right now.  I can see why some of the folks here get annoyed with you.

I am happy that you are happy but frankly I am annoyed by this development.  Yes I am happy to see Holly back and happy she seems happy with this Thor fellow ... but if there was ever a speculation that was more locked down, it was the Bali speculation.  Now it seems all like horseshit.   I have been skeptical of the translators and people who report what we are seeing and this proves my point brilliantly.   I have no idea what is up with Holly but apparently she did not go to Bali.  And if she DID go to Bali, how come the people who told us she went to Bali TOTALLY MISSED that she was coming back to get laid tonight???  In the B4 thread someone reported Holly was back and I thought that was a joke and did not believe it.

And if Holly and Thor remain a couple, this defeats the purpose of the whole Thor/Samson strategy if 50% of the strategy becomes a COUPLE instead of a GOV.   

We only know what she told before she left, she had conversation with Luna in english so most people could understand what was said so not something that was made up. As for why she came back, who knows, maybe she had enough of Bali already or she was missing her time with Thor. Only Holly knows 🙂

Also rlc stopped using the name GOV.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Well , maybe Bali is still happening but with delay ? Maybe because she was on another trip before finally moving to Bali very soon and that’s why her suitcases were left behind ? She clearly said it to Luna , what purpose did she have to lie ? 

As for my excitement , it is all about seeing a summer / holidays story with limited time , girl or guy meet one another and they live an incredible tensed situation , whoever has lived this , it is simply the definition of summer holidays in Europe being young 😁. You go for the sun , sea and peace and you get also the sex …the three famous “ s “ of tourism , sea , sun , sex ..But here we see a real story unfolding and developing in Barcelona where so many people  speak about scripts , actors , directors and I don’t even know what else , well , this is all wonderful what’s happening , that’s all ..Especially when everyone was laughing about the blue balls when Holly was about to leave for Amsterdam and I was 1000% sure with my thoughts that it never happened more because there was the problem of time ..You can tell that this is real and I am just excited for Holly seeing her happy , smiley and finally having found a guy who actually  cares  about her , especially knowing how he is going to be when she finally departs and when he knows how she’s going to be when she leaves Barcelona . 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

She must be on the payroll. None of these girls do anything for free.

This is practically the concept of RLC. We pay money to get a glimpse of what cannot be seen otherwise.

I at least would like to see Holly back in the cast.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1