Leora - Home Activities (2022) #54

12 minutes ago, philo said:

I have reported before that I often watch Leora from the balcony camera when she is in Malia's room. Now she opens the curtain more widely so there is no doubt that she is doing a show for any neighbors that might be watching. 

You'll get grief saying that as several on the forum don't think anyone can see her.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

You'll get grief saying that as several on the forum don't think anyone can see her.

I know. One of the reasons that I post is because I don't value their opinion. There are windows from a building parallel to Leora's apartment balcony that can only be seen from the view of camera #1 in the daytime. I trust my own eyes over their opinions.

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, philo said:

I know. One of the reasons that I post is because I don't value their opinion. There are windows from a building parallel to Leora's apartment balcony that can only be seen from the view of camera #1 in the daytime. I trust my own eyes over their opinions.

And the other apts on the camera end.  I don't want to get banned so I have to watch my mouth.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3