Leora - Home Activities (2022) #54

Anyone else want to see Leora get fucked. I don't think I have seen her take a dick since Paul and his 2 second ass. He did not even please her. I know she is getting dick outside the apartment, she just needs to bring him home and let us watch!!

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, Donnie21 said:

Anyone else want to see Leora get fucked. I don't think I have seen her take a dick since Paul and his 2 second ass. He did not even please her. I know she is getting dick outside the apartment, she just needs to bring him home and let us watch!!

You will delighted to know Paul is moving to Prague and into the apartment very, very soon indeed!!!!😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You will delighted to know Paul is moving to Prague and into the apartment very, very soon!!!!😁

NO!!!!! She is to good for him, hope he does not bring that yappie little dog. 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You will delighted to know Paul is moving to Prague and into the apartment very, very soon!!!!😁

He can take his time. There is no need to rush in the moment.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Or maybe i'm lying.

What I heard was that Paul and Eva were scheduled to leave a month after the third Tues, after the first " full moon" in its trimester. But all of that depends on whether or not, Paul remembers to wind the alarm clock !!   :dodgy::biggrin:

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Just now, scutus said:

What I heard was that Paul and Eva were scheduled to leave a month after the third Tues, after the first " full moon" in its trimester. But all of that depends on whether or not, Paul remembers to wind the alarm clock !!   :dodgy::biggrin:

Or if anyone can hack into the sat nav and find the direct route and millage chart, to get a precise minute by minute account. But that would make it look creepy, almost stalker-ish. Nobody would want that look. 

• Upvote 4