Leora - Home Activities (2022) #54

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

And the other apts on the camera end.  I don't want to get banned so I have to watch my mouth.

I can't say that I understand the concern. RLC is the one who published the city where the apartments are located. If anyone thinks that you cannot find any building in any city in the world then they just have not been keeping up. LOL

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I can't say that I understand the concern. RLC is the one who published the city where the apartments are located. If anyone thinks that you cannot find any building in any city in the world then they just have not been keeping up. LOL

You can't show photos, angles, relationship views, etc as it's exterior and forbidden.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

RLC does not provide the locations of their apartments.  It's just placed on the topic board in the forum as a convenience.  

Can't leave everyone in the dark.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

You can't show photos, angles, relationship views, etc as it's exterior and forbidden.

It just goes to show the extent to which some people on the forum will go to try and discredit a fellow member because that member actually knows what they are talking about and not just engaged in propaganda.

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, philo said:

Je sais. L'une des raisons pour lesquelles je poste est que je n'apprécie pas leur opinion. Il y a des fenêtres d'un bâtiment parallèle au balcon de l'appartement de Leora qui ne peuvent être vues que depuis la vue de la caméra n ° 1 pendant la journée. Je fais confiance à mes propres yeux plutôt qu'à leurs opinions.

L'immeuble que l'on voit avec des fenetres, se situe à environ 150 mètres (visible avec un angle de vue de 45°), donc difficile de voir Leora de là bas.

En revanche, le balcon est en face d'un autre batiment plus proche, à environ 20 mètres (qu'on ne voit pas du balcon), mais il n'a pas de fenetres sur cette façade...

Leora ne se montre donc que sur RLC !  :-)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC does not provide the locations of their apartments.  It's just placed on the topic board in the forum as a convenience.  

Can't leave everyone in the dark.

Thanks.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, modom95 said:

L'immeuble que l'on voit avec des fenetres, se situe à environ 150 mètres (visible avec un angle de vue de 45°), donc difficile de voir Leora de là bas.

En revanche, le balcon est en face d'un autre batiment plus proche, à environ 20 mètres (qu'on ne voit pas du balcon), mais il n'a pas de fenetres sur cette façade...

Leora ne se montre donc que sur RLC !  🙂

I cannot dispute that the closer building has no windows. I can only report that it appears to have widows. When viewed from camera #one, the window appears just above the top of the lounge chair on the balcony.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, modom95 said:

Leora ne se montre donc que sur RLC !  🙂

30' from balcony to building.

• Sad 1

First people claim there is no building. When you point out the building, then they say there is no window. When you point out the windows.???...I'm impressed with at that kind of effort. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

There is also what appears to be a second window in the closer building towards the right side of Leora's balcony door that is blocked by the curtains. 

Looking out cam 1  4 windows There are apartments on the right side and the left with 2 each. . A front on the street and a back on the courtyard.

• Sad 1