Leora - Home Activities (2022) #54

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Or if anyone can hack into the sat nav and find the direct route and millage chart, to get a precise minute by minute account. But that would make it look creepy, almost stalker-ish. Nobody would want that look. 

Watching someone I don't know travel from point A to point B would be boring.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Or if anyone can hack into the sat nav and find the direct route and millage chart, to get a precise minute by minute account. But that would make it look creepy, almost stalker-ish. Nobody would want that look. 

I would not be too sure of that. Do not forget the " night shift " may not have a  lot of work to do. Which could allow them to have time to get their sliderules out, and attmpt to apply calculus, to resolve the issue !!!:biggrin::biggrin:

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

I would not be too sure of that. Do not forget the " night shift " may not have a  lot of work to do. Which could allow them to have time to get their sliderules out, and attmpt to apply calculus, to resolve the issue !!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Well the 'Night shift' can't be more wrong that normal, so remotely close would be a gold star for them!

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora is living In 10 Downing Street 😁

Shhh !!   My dear Watson !!!   Do not forget the other clues !!:smile:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1