B4 - General Topic 2022 #47 (May)

Zara is drop dead gorgeous and a treat to watch. She could easily become the top girl on RLC, but she needs to have her own private room. I hope RLC is paying attention to the comments on this forum about her. She alone could be worth a sub.

• Upvote 2

Every time I have the pleasure of seeing Zara bate, I kind of miss the previous occupant of this bed, because her bates are non-visual and non exciting to watch, but if you're into just watching an expression of a nice face being pleasured, then I guess you like her, now that's just my opinion

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Every time I have the pleasure of seeing Zara bate, I kind of miss the previous occupant of this bed, because her bates are non-visual and non exciting to watch, but if you're into just watching an expression of a nice face being pleasured, then I guess you like her, now that's just my opinion

My interest in watch Zara is to follow her evolution as a tenant.

• Upvote 1

After Loraine's episode with Ava and Mat a few weeks ago, so went back to her place and secluded herself in her room for the better part of a week, because she felt dirty for betraying her boyfriend.  That's why she will not give it up to Sam.  Their fun and games are purely for viewership, which equates to money.

When Radislava was notified in mid-April that she was being removed, Loraine started enhancing her Bating episodes, as her role was to in effect, replace Radislava.   In my opinion, she has fallen well short of the goal.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, kris66 said:

Mr. Blue Balls : Day 10: Attempt to get Loraine into bed (He cant even get a kiss from her).

He kissed her tonight , this is like an ongoing agreement of sorts , we see how it goes ..I hope Samson manages to score , better an outsider and then we can see Loraine’s reaction .. but this Loraine’s game will start making the viewers frustrated I think ..

7 hours ago, corvette84 said:

It's not just her nose. It's also her lips and eyebrows. I guess if you put a bag over head she would look great. 😏

If she was telling you “ I am here , show me what you can do “ , it would be funny to see you looking at her in her eyes and telling her “ sorry , not my type , I prefer girls like Dana because they masturbate “ …And when she would tease you with a stunning top ready to expose her titties and a mini skirt of natural beauty body , inviting you to have it from top to bottom , up to down , reject her because of the reasons you mention … 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻  The previous bedoccupant was , is and will always be a top fans favorite..But RLC encourages behaviors that make no sense and buries tenants like the previous occupant of this bed and one of her friends because they were trying their best to enjoy , relax and pleasure the viewers ..At least , it is for sure a gorgeous girl Zara but she needs to learn a lot for cameras seduction…

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My interest in watch Zara is to follow her evolution as a tenant.

As many people say , her potential is buried as long as she shares the room .. we can only see a full blossoming tenant when she has a room by herself .. 

17 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

After Loraine's episode with Ava and Mat a few weeks ago, so went back to her place and secluded herself in her room for the better part of a week, because she felt dirty for betraying her boyfriend.  That's why she will not give it up to Sam.  Their fun and games are purely for viewership, which equates to money.

When Radislava was notified in mid-April that she was being removed, Loraine started enhancing her Bating episodes, as her role was to in effect, replace Radislava.   In my opinion, she has fallen well short of the goal.

Since B7 went online , Loraine stop masturbating , she’s more alive and smiley and confident , a guy gives her genuine attention and she knows it , it is a pity she’s playing him like that , of course he is one of the romantics as it seems , the story sells for viewership but hurts his image … but , if he makes it in the end , I will personally praise him because he would have never back off .. 

I prefer this Loraine version than the endless isolated , imprisoned and lonely in her room , watching the videos of her and Anthony and remembering the times .. Let’s see how more she manages to finally get detached by her past in the next weeks ..

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If she was telling you “ I am here , show me what you can do “ , it would be funny to see you looking at her i her eyes and telling her “ sorry , not my type , I prefer girls like Dana because they masturbate “ …And when she would tease you with a stunning top ready to expose her titties and a mini skirt of natural beauty body , inviting you to have it from top to bottom , up to down , reject her because of the reasons you mention … 

I wouldn't say Dana, I would say Zara. 😁