B4 - General Topic 2022 #47 (May)

Have Thor had any succes with any girl since the night with Holly?? I only see him checking his phone all the time (hoping for a message from Holly) and feeling if his willy is still in his pants. (to Thiago69: I put my question here too, because Thor seems to spent most of his awake time her!)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

Thor ha avuto successo con qualche ragazza dalla notte con Holly?? Lo vedo solo controllare il suo telefono tutto il tempo (sperando in un messaggio da Holly) e sentire se il suo pisello è ancora nei pantaloni. (a Thiago69: Ho posto anche qui la mia domanda, perché Thor sembra aver trascorso la maggior parte del suo tempo da sveglio in lei!)

Thor just has to thank Holly and RLC if he ate pussy. I don't see him being able to hunt and fill the sack outside the house. He has many problems, perhaps the worst is selfishness, we believe who knows who

• Like 1

I add that he and his other friend are not gifted with intelligence but only with rudeness, they go around B4 as if it were their home and without permission, they open drawers and look around, they enter the stairs of the pool and they can embarrass the girls, they enter and go out leaving the door open. I have certainly forgotten something else. If B4 wasn't there, they'd be masturbating in their room all day

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Thor just has to thank Holly and RLC if he ate pussy. I don't see him being able to hunt and fill the sack outside the house. He has many problems, perhaps the worst is selfishness, we believe who knows who

And perhaps Holly did it because she hadn't time to go to the city. So it was convinient for her. You are right the worst is his selfishness and allways checking if his pose is ok.

4 minutes ago, pajero said:

je me demande pourquoi rlc a mis B7 en ligne de toute ha scelto les personnes sont toujourS a B4

Parce qu'au B7 il y a des gens fatigués, vieux et ennuyeux. Nous connaissons tous Nelly et Bogdan, nous connaissons tous le patron Lucian. La seule qui peut se sauveer est Alexandra mais on ne sait pas combien de temps elles vont rester dormir sur le canapé. Ensuite, il y a les jeunes filles que les autres ne regardent pas parce qu'elles sont jeunes et ne se saoulent pas souvent sinon Thor serait toujours allumé.

5 hours ago, ikki said:

I could be wrong but this is the first time Zara masturbating in front of the camera like this

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

😍😍😍

Today was her 3rd time bating like that.😉