B4 - General Topic 2022 #47 (May)

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻  The previous ned occupant was , is and will always be a top fans favorite..But RLC encourages behaviors that make no sense and buries tenants like the previous occupant of this bed and one of her friends because they were trying their best to enjoy , relax and pleasure the viewers ..At least , it is for sure a gorgeous girl Zara but she needs to learn a lot for cameras seduction…

And because of this decision, I already informed them not to renew my membership next month, so it will be extremely interesting to see in the coming months or longer, if there's any changes that world convince me to sign back up as a member

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Since B7 went online , Loraine stop masturbating , she’s more alive and smiley and confident , a guy gives her genuine attention and she knows it , it is a pity she’s playing him like that , of course he is one of the romantics as it seems , the story sells for viewership but hurts his image … but , if he makes it in the end , I will personally praise him because he would have never back off .. 

I prefer this Loraine version than the endless isolated , imprisoned and lonely in her room , watching the videos of her and Anthony and remembering the times .. Let’s see how more she manages to finally get detached by her past in the next weeks ..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

He kissed her tonight , this is like an ongoing agreement of sorts , we see how it goes ..I hope Samson manages to score , better an outsider and then we can see Loraine’s reaction .. but this Loraine’s game will start making the viewers frustrated I think ..

time and place?

13 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

3 fucking girls with names beginning with a L that are a joke. Lavika, Luna, and Lilith.  They are gone for hours and do nothing on RLC.😡

Loraine. She's the biggest joke of all the RLC girls.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ikki said:

I could be wrong but this is the first time Zara masturbating in front of the camera like this

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

😍😍😍

I think this was her first time

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording