Leora - Home Activities (2022) #56

58 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Well I sure didn't get a sensible answer to my question as to how Paul gets out of Russia, with the country at war and airlines not allowed to fly to NATO countries. 

Flight from Krasnoyarsk to Moscow and then to St. Petersburg. Then a bus from St. Petersburg to Helsinki and a direct flight to Prague.

21 minutes ago, panomies said:

Flight from Krasnoyarsk to Moscow and then to St. Petersburg. Then a bus from St. Petersburg to Helsinki and a direct flight to Prague.

With Finland to join NATO aren't the relations and access gone?  Just wondering

32 minutes ago, panomies said:

All this, while dragging a dog along in a crate?  Bullshit.  I take for granted no one has an answer, because Paul probably isn't going to arrive in Prague. All this is someone's wishful imagination.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, Miraguy said:

With Russia at war, how does a man with army experience get to leave the country, when they are looking for recruits everywhere. Also what countries are allowing Russian planes to land in their territory. I haven't heard of any. So what's all this hype about Paul going to Prague? What's he going to do, hitch hike?

Paul and Eva's upcoming mode of transportation

Shot Out Of A Cannon GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Good Morning  

good night 

great thursday to all
good work

02/05/2022  02/June/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Miraguy said:

All this, while dragging a dog along in a crate?  Bullshit.  I take for granted no one has an answer, because Paul probably isn't going to arrive in Prague. All this is someone's wishful imagination.

"Oh ye of little faith"...........JC.

rouju – Sounds of Giberish

• Haha 4