Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

On 6/11/2022 at 11:57 AM, JenniferMom said:

You know I respect you thoroughly but I have to admit I am with the majority here when I say that these speculations are not very well grounded at all.   I get frustrated with @Deepdave for being so confident that "everything is OK between these two" and thus I must admit I am frustrated with your confidence in these speculations as well.   

We do have the on-cam evidence on whether Alberto got angry with Martina for going on another date.  I watched this and it is very plausible that he was just trying to help her hurry up as in "hurry, you can still make your date".   You say they might have been argumentative off-cam but seriously how much off-cam is there between these two?  The only thing  they do off-cam regularly is walk the dogs.  (I know just 1 dog  now, sadly).

And to speculate that Martina and Louis had sex to prepare for this trip is really nonsensical and is something I would expect "in jest" from @girlsfun2 but I think you think this is a serious speculation.   Like all speculations it could be true but forwe have seen no evidence of any sexual attraction between these two (have we?  I admit I am not up to date on watching but unlike you I do have a sub with replay).  There was that long party in their apartment and Louis ... despite being a bit of a spaz ... did  not show any attraction to Martina and vice-versa.  And if he is truly gay like we believe, he would have no interest.  Of course today with all the genders and this idea of "gender  fluid", who the hell knows.

Anyway, that  is my take.   I don't think we need to speculate wildly to support our belief the Martina/Alberto relationship is not what they want the viewers to think it is.  Simply being away from her soulmate with a gay guy ... that to me is evidence enough that all is not what we think in Martinaland.  Final thought:  We all say Martina has a very high libido.  This is one of her longest vacations right?  Almost a week?   Can she go a week without sex?   That's a question I will leave for @Deepdave to answer.  🙂 

I did watch Martina and Louis the night they spent together in the guest room. I did see intimacy in their demeanor with each other. If I had not read on the forum that Louis was gay, I would have thought that it was another trial run like the one Martina did with Nelly, where she stayed over in the guest room but they did not have sex. (On Nelly's next visit they moved to the bed). I thought this was the repetition of a plan to get Alberto used to the idea. If we can accept the reported translations as fact, then another pattern was Martina's use of "vacations" to spend time with her sex partner. She had at least two vacations with Nelly that we know of, where she admitted, later, she spent most of the visit fucking in the hotel rather than visiting with her father. Lastly, if Louis is gay and if he is having sex with Martina, we don't know if he would fuck her as a man or as a woman.  

• Confused 3

I've not been to Croatia. I once had to turn down a trip with a group because of work. When I asked what the attraction was about Croatia as a destination. I was told it was a place for uninhibited fun, nudity and open public sex. I tried, without success to get the group to change to Miami Beach, where one can have a similar experience. It's hard to go anywhere, while on Miami Beach, without getting a significant tan the first day. I wonder what kind of tan lines are typical of the Croatian climate?

Having a lifetime of experience in this matter, and after having examined Martina very closely during her bath, I'm going to state the obvious (even if no one else will). Martina has not seen much sun during the past week!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I find this hard to say, but, if I were Alberto, I would not touch her without a "Negative" letter from the Health Department.

In my opinion, if he could talk he would probably tell you to consult a psy because you seem to have a lot of problems 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2