B7 - General Topic 2022 #5 (June)

56 minutes ago, moules said:

They returned to B-4, because they were not dressed in white.  Now they are dressing themselves in white, like Nelly and Alex did earlier.  It is a white-themed party.  Monica is now going.  She is in white also.  Perhaps Zara and Dana too.

I've never seen that many virgins in one room...😏

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, tle said:

The girls better be careful. I think I just saw a snake in the backyard...

doubt that because Bruno is banned  from RLC properties 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think that they a better than most of them. Maybe Karen  is the most detached.

most of the workers in barcelona are huge drug heads and unless karen and oks fits into that group, they should stay as far away as possible from those yayhoo's!  even kristy and karol being there is a disappointment for me.  karol has a boyfriend and where is he while she's out socializing with other males that do the same thing she does.  kristy i always thought was better than that to put herself in these situations. it just goes to show you that they may seem different but in their line of work they are all the same.

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think that they a better than most of them. Maybe Karen  is the most detached.

The most real and awesome thing I have seen in a long time was during the Hawaiian party. Karen kicked B5 and Thor out of her bedroom,  locked the door and said WTF! I love Karen!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

The most real and awesome thing I have seen in a long time was during the Hawaiian party. Karen kicked B5 and Thor out of her bedroom,  locked the door and said WTF! I love Karen!

Nice. I didn't know.