Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #1

One of Paul's biggest flaws was being anapheptive. Now instead he seeks, I don't say often, but seeks contact with Leora. First he put a hand on Leora's leg, last night he felt her boobs and almost always he is never too far from Leora.

Before, it was normal to see him alone in the living room with his computer or phone and Leora wandered around the house.

So, it looks like something has changed and I would say for the better. Maybe slowly he will manage to be more and more affective, who knows.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She's had a long lasting problem with her skin and fur, so special shampoo has to be used, and her claws and paws have to be cleaned after walks. She's also had gastro and throat problems.

That was one sexy blowjob

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

One of Paul's biggest flaws was being anapheptive. Now instead he seeks, I don't say often, but seeks contact with Leora. First he put a hand on Leora's leg, last night he felt her boobs and almost always he is never too far from Leora.

Before, it was normal to see him alone in the living room with his computer or phone and Leora wandered around the house.

So, it looks like something has changed and I would say for the better. Maybe slowly he will manage to be more and more affective, who knows.

Good observation.  But over time, like most couples, they will distance a bit.  The next 2-4 weeks is key. We will see if his behavior goes back to what we remember. Or, both will grow closer.  I think the adjustment for both will be short.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

How could she survive without us!

S.G.,

You hit the nail on the head.  She needs us.

1. lodging, food, expenses and cash.

2. She has learned from the old apartment days she loves teasing on the camera to people who are watching and she gets very excited sexually being watched doing everything under the sun in front of strangers.

The neat part is that we get to enjoy her nearly everything without having the responsibilities of a relationship.

A win-win-win.

Paul waking to a fast ball draining blowjob shows he, too, is reaping from sexy Leora.

Leora id giddy with happiness. Everyone is getting something out of this and that is rare.

• Like 1