Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #1

6 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Nice to see something in daylight, even if it was brief.

Was there a slight glance, or action/play, towards Cam 13 at 10:56:15?

Looking forward to more. Please can the next one be on the sofa with a good view on Cam 3?

Leora kneeling in front of cam 7 orn14 for a close up. Paul would go for it I don't think.

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Howard said:

Good observation.  But over time, like most couples, they will distance a bit.  The next 2-4 weeks is key. We will see if his behavior goes back to what we remember. Or, both will grow closer.  I think the adjustment for both will be short.

With the amount of cum Leora is going after and ingesting I think she's still a pint low.  Once her levels get filled they'll stabilize.  Paul has surprised me. He's hansie with her, lasts longer than normal and cum faster when the moment comes.

She has been teasing him on Skype for over a couple years.  That would certainly have me frothing at the mouth.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

there's a man in black panties lying on the bed 

Hey, Pulo, just an FYI, the English speakers wouldn't use 'panties' for a man's 'briefs' or 'under wear' or 'shorts'. If some tells a man 'not to get his panties in a bind' it would be meant that the guy is being feminine or weak.

I am humbled by your English speaking, just trying to help.

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

Hey, Pulo, just an FYI, the English speakers wouldn't use 'panties' for a man's 'briefs' or 'under wear' or 'shorts'. If some tells a man 'not to get his panties in a bind' it would be meant that the guy being feminine or weak.

I am humbled by your English speaking, just trying to help.

Yea 

Thanks

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Yep! Now all they have to do is sort out the lighting to share thier enjoyment in glorious technicolour and HD, and everything in the apartment will be rosy. 

Nothing ever stays rosy, jimbo. You know that.

21 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora kneeling in front of cam 7 orn14 for a close up. Paul would go for it I don't think.

He let it happen last time he visited. 

From the first couple of sessions, he seems to be a bit more dominant/authoritative, which Leora seems to be responding to.