Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #1

Il y a 8 heures, joyer a dit :

Où est la justice? Leora est une merveilleuse fille sexy et Paul un vilain morceau d'ordure qui pense qu'il lui fait une faveur.

continues de te branler ...pour l ' instant c 'est Paul qui baise Léora ...et elle est heureuse comme ça 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Bugs me that, all doing the We Will Rock You clap. How many of them know it's a rip off, none i bet.

None of them's heard of The Creation. 

Doesn't matter bro. it's Queen. In music it is all about charisma.

2 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

He let it happen last time he visited. 

From the first couple of sessions, he seems to be a bit more dominant/authoritative, which Leora seems to be responding to.

I didn't subscribe to RLC then and have only seen 3rd site posts of them in bed and on the couch. I do recall she licked his semen on cam 3.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Brokk! said:

We can make fun of Paul all day but he is the one who gets these services in the morning, in the evening or at any time. And Leora doesn't mind at all if she wants it.

He better enjoy the moment while he can. The novelty of it wears off over time.   :biggrin:

• Sad 2

51 minutes ago, Howard said:

Good observation.  But over time, like most couples, they will distance a bit.  The next 2-4 weeks is key. We will see if his behavior goes back to what we remember. Or, both will grow closer.  I think the adjustment for both will be short.

Howard, I am skeptical at best . Here is how I see it playing out:

They will fuck like rabbits for a while because it has been 3 years so that is nature. They will even try to make a show of it for a longer period of time because, as we all know, the game has changed on what it takes to stay on RLC and they seem to be into getting views atm. The usual suspects will cite Paul as the villain because he is having sex with Leora and they want her to themselves (pathetic). We will all cheer them on as the ultimate lovers getting back to why they were in love in the first place (Hooray, Leora is happy again). A few months go by. Mostly the proponents of Paul's return will continue to cheer and say it is the greatest thing to happen on RLC which will shut down the nay-sayers for that period of time. Like the stock market, a correction will occur. Less sex between them. More arguing between us. Eva will pass. They get a new pup. They find happiness again in that pup. But It does not change their sex habits. We get annoyed. They don't care. Leora tries to pull things together again. Paul doesn't care again. They start to realize they are getting too old for this shit. Most of us are arguing so much about what happened we are acting like the cat, the dog, and the skunk (sorry jimbo). Leora and Paul decide it is time to leave RLC. RLC agrees. Another site siezes the opportunity and gets us to join their site which is very similar to RLC. Some of us jump ship, some stay.

🤣🤣🤣

Ok most of this is what I truly believe will happen. I had no ending so I made some shit up.

Good day all.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1