Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #1

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

You hit the nail on the head. Russian men rule the roost. American men are trying to not lose 1/2 when mama-san gets a new man and leaves.  Great post

I can see that we see eye to eye. As I said before, and I don't say it disparagingly, the heat will certainly cool down. The thing is how do we handle it.

I am ok with how it was before or how it wasin recent history or how it will be, as if it matters.. But you know peeps here will be freakin' out now.

16 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I can see that we see eye to eye. As I said before, and I don't say it disparagingly, the heat will certainly cool down. The thing is how do we handle it.

I am ok with how it was before or how it wasin recent history or how it will be, as if it matters.. But you know peeps here will be freakin' out now.

You can see why Russian women partake in Russian Wives websites trying to score a more complacent and prosperous western husband.

My next door neighbor scored a younger Russian babe with a huge university degree.  Another buddy married a babe from Belarus that ran a wives for sale website. He was an asshole but scored a beauty

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

You can see why Russian women partake in Russian Wives websites trying to score a more complacent and prosperous western husband.

My next door neighbor scored a younger Russian babe with a huge university degree.  Another buddy married a babe from Belarus that ran a wimes for sale website. He was an asshole but scored a beauty

Fascinating. Imagine treating someone with respect. What an odd concept.