Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #1

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

This isn't the first time Paul has come inside Leora and they've never had a problem...for now. 😁

At their age and their lover for each other and now with long term plans (Georgia), he could get things rolling and fertilize her.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

So, are they going on a city tour tomorrow? I expect that for a few days they will be more out of the house than indoors.

Well, he's already been on a Clitty tour tonight.....

I apologise to everyone in the world for that line. 

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

Leora will be busy tomorrow taking Eva for a walk then Paul to the shops and get him all kitted out like before

Eva looks in great shape and settling in well All good in my book

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

At their age and their lover for each other and now with long term plans (Georgia), he could get things rolling and fertilize her.

He picked the right time to do it.  

You're most fertile at the time of ovulation (when an egg is released from your ovaries), which usually occurs 12 to 14 days before your next period starts. This is the time of the month when you're most likely to get pregnant. It's unlikely that you'll get pregnant just after your period, although it can happen.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He picked the right time to do it.  

You're most fertile at the time of ovulation (when an egg is released from your ovaries), which usually occurs 12 to 14 days before your next period starts. This is the time of the month when you're most likely to get pregnant. It's unlikely that you'll get pregnant just after your period, although it can happen.

I'd love to watch Leora progress through a pregnancy  She'd be studying and implementing perfect diet, exercise etc.

Really happy for these two.  I hated seeing her along in the apartment (Loved seeing her and Malia bating)  This is long term.  Good for them

Eva looks better than when Leora left, Paul also, Leora also. Win-win-win...and maybe another win 

• Upvote 1