Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

We have a saying over here Jugg...''There's nowt stranger than folk''...

Not to sound patronising, but I'm sure you're doing a great job on your own my friend...👍

Thanks, but the definition of a great job doesn't occur to you unless you find yourself floating over your dead body.

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Paul missed Leora, and called Gregg who got him into marathon bating and now you know the rest of the story.

Quite honestly, he doesn't know the rest of the story. Neither do I.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry...you've lost me there Jugg 🥴

I mean to say, you do not know if you did a good job until the day you die. It is at this point you can know how well you did.

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I mean to say, you do not know if you did a good job until the day you die. It is at this point you can know how well you did.

Too deep my friend...I was just trying to give you a compliment...

Just try to stay positive...👌

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Got a bedroom for a night of comfortable sleep and they choose a pull out sofa bed.   :biggrin:

The logical explanation is that Eva has not yet mastered negotiating the ramp, which she will need to do. Before she can get up to the level of the bed. She can get up and down from the sofa bed on her own. Although jumping is not necessarily the best thing for her.  Her jumping down from the bed would put a lot more strain on her legs, and back !

I suspect that until Eva learns to utilize the ramp. The sofa bed will be the bed of choice !    😒

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

49 minutes ago, scutus said:

The logical explanation is that Eva has not yet mastered negotiating the ramp, which she will need to do. Before she can get up to the level of the bed. She can get up and down from the sofa bed on her own. Although jumping is not necessarily the best thing for her.  Her jumping down from the bed would put a lot more strain on her legs, and back !

I suspect that until Eva learns to utilize the ramp. The sofa bed will be the bed of choice !    😒

The dog has had too many years of food from the table.  Table scraps are fine once in awhile but it's obvious Eva had far to much of it.

• Like 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

The dog has had too many years of food from the table.  Table scraps are fine once in awhile but it's obvious Eva had far to much of it.

Yup. I have a chart from the vet I'll try and share.  Little things are like 2 donuts to a dog.

Eva is out exploring tonight.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Kinda off topic but relevant to Eva and all our dogs

20220603_184330.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1