Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #1

5 minutes ago, tle said:

She still had to be horny... lol

Quite honestly, your answer made me go back into the archives to see what exactly happened before she left the old apartment and the videos were hot as fuck. When she looked directly at the camera. She wasn't playing. That was some serious shit.

As you're all aware, I don't venture into Leora territory much these days. I definitely don't dislike the girl, she'll always have a place in my heart because she got me hooked to RLC back in the day...for better or for worse 🤣, But I'd just like to say that it's great to see her bonding with her beloved Eva again...Being a dog owner and huge dog fan myself, I've always found it hard to understand how she could be away from her for so long, because she obviously loves her, but they're eventually back together for a while, which is great for both of them....
But who's the skinny bloke in her bed with them...😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

As you're all aware, I don't venture into Leora territory much these days. I definitely don't dislike the girl, she'll always have a place in my heart because she got me hooked to RLC back in the day...for better or for worse 🤣, But I'd just like to say that it's great to see her bonding with her beloved Eva again...Being a dog owner and huge dog fan myself, I've always found it hard to understand how she could be away from her for so long, because she obviously loves her, but they're eventually back together for a while, which is great for both of them....

naga if I may, I have been a single parent for many years. I never understood why my son's mother isn't breaking down the door to my house to be with her son. These are the anomalies of life, my friend.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Howard said:

What is the symbolism that they shagged in the guest room and not the bedroom?

Let me hazard a guess.  They hadn't fucked in that room before.   They did the bedroom, living room. Now another box is czeched off and that leaves the bathroom and, e-haw, the balcony.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Paul missed Leora, and called Gregg who got him into marathon bating and now you know the rest of the story.

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

naga if I may, I have been a single parent for many years. I never understood why my son's mother isn't breaking down the door to my house to be with her son. These are the anomalies of life, my friend.

We have a saying over here Jugg...''There's nowt stranger than folk''...

Not to sound patronising, but I'm sure you're doing a great job on your own my friend...👍