Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Paul is there in Prague because they both wanted. Leora wanted both Paul and Eva there from her and she spent money and time on it. And most likely Paul will be there in the definitive time, they have thought of that too (both).

Leora was crying and shouting and was going after a guy for 1,5 years .. All of a sudden it stopped ..Now , my little experience with girls says that if a woman doesn’t care for a man , if a woman is INDIFFERENT , she stops wanting any physical contact , she doesn’t answer messages and so on ..For 1,5 years and who knows what’s going on with Leora’s messages , there was a guy around who was SOMETHING more , as it was said , it was LB ( Leora’s boyfriend ) …

When the subject was brought , the answer was “ AND ? “ , like what was the problem that there was a guy .. Like if anyone here knew that the girl who says that loves him and hasn’t seen her for nearly 2,5 years would accept it like nothing happened and that this guy was just a friend who Leora could talk and go out of her prison and so on ..But I forgot , Leora always wanted and since she ABANDONED her Russian life to have Paul with her …The question that has never been answered is why abandoning the life in Russia when she had there anything she wanted ? She had the man she loves most in the world , she had her dog and she had also businesses running in the  background to provide an easy life with the money that both her and Paul had made with  6 years with RLC…Ahh , well , Paul visited Leora and , ummm, like a miracle , soon after he left Prague he found a girlfriend in Russia ..Indeed , this is real love to understand that it was a mistake after trying with another person only to see that the other person has more negative things than your original person and then decide to try again or as it is said “ the plan since she moved in Prague was to have Paul back “..Yes it happened after both trying to move on with their lives …But as it seems the color of the thing that moves situations in life is the most important of them all …

If I love someone and I haven’t seen this person for 2,5 years , this person for me is the goddess at least the first period …Obviously I am neither Leora nor Paul and they know the themselves , their feelings and the way of life ..Of course , if I feel certain that no matter what this person that I do will follow me anywhere , if I know that I “ rule “ this person’s mind , I set the rules and keep on with my life like no day passed ..And after 2,5 years , Leora is satisfied in her brain and heart with the “ love of her life “ next to her ( still adjusting and sleeping at the guest room ..) , but still and as it has most of the times been , sexually unsatisfied that the only way to get body pleasure  is with herself ( and her toys just to remind the golden RLC era )  ..Of course , this is something that makes people to watch happy , the desire of many men here seeing the girl masturbating while the love of her life is sleeping next door ..I think it is a healthy relationship as it has always been ..And that’s why they both found for a very serious amount of time other people to share their lives …

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

OMG, I love Rodney! I miss him very much.

" A girl phoned me the other day and said...'Come over there's nobody home.' I went over. Nobody was home."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

What are they talking about.  Paul doesn't sound happy

He may have not appreciated being referred to by the term that was used since he is aware of what she does as well as the reasons why and realizes that he actually is not.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

He may have not appreciated being referred to by the term that was used since he is aware of what she does as well as the reasons why and realizes that he actually is not.

It's not the first time the term (cuckold) has been used in the forum. Doubt it will be the last.Not meant to emasculate him just describing what he is.

I sincerely doubt he reads CamCaps. If he, if she does, they have to be thick enough skinned to read what people think of them good and bad, right or wrong.   The solution to be isolated from it is to either shut down the forum and/or leave RLC. If she is going to do what she does and if he is going to permit it and stay in the relationship there is gonna be some blow-back along with the encouragement.

I enjoy watching her do everything she does.  I don't know how and the hell he can handle it. Oh, well. More, Leora, lots more. (Just paid another month BTW) You like it, most of us like it.  It's worked well since 2013.  If it ain't broke don't fix it.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, tle said:

“When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.”
~Rodney Dangerfield

"During sex my girlfriend always wants to talk to me. Just the other night she called me from a hotel."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Rodney got no respect;

"The other night I was in a place, I felt like having a few drinks. I went over to the bartender, I said surprise me. He showed me a naked picture of my wife."

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

34 minutes ago, Liebe said:

Rodney got no respect;

"The other night I was in a place, I felt like having a few drinks. I went over to the bartender, I said surprise me. He showed me a naked picture of my wife."

He virtually took the words outta Paul's mouth

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

It's not the first time the term (cuckold) has been used in the forum. Doubt it will be the last.Not meant to emasculate him just describing what he is.

I sincerely doubt he reads CamCaps. If he, if she does, 

I enjoy watching her do everything she does.  I don't know how and the hell he can handle it. Oh, well. More, Leora, lots more. (Just paid another month BTW) You like it, most of us like it.  It's worked well since 2013.  If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Apparently, you must not be aware that definitions of cuckold define the term as an individual or man who accepts that his wife or significant other can be sexually unfaithful if they so choose to be and some even want to observe when such situations occur.

Her revealing her attractiveness of being a sexy good looking woman or that she is not ashamed or inhibited as far as knowing that she may get observed while doing so or while sensually pleasuring herself, is not being sexually unfaithful to her companion or significant other with anyone else since she is not actually having sex with anyone else other than herself. I'm certain if she wanted to be such a woman, then they would not care for each other as much as they apparently do, nor would they be together since it is certain that he would not agree to such matters, and certainly would not observe such situations. So such a term does not apply to him imo.

They both are quite aware of this site and have been for quite some time, so it would not be considered unusual if either of them do still visit this site to check on what gets mentioned in regards to them, but would probably be considered unusual if either of them did not.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2