B6 - General Topic 2022 #9 (June)

5 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

If leaving, Maybe Luna and boyfriend next here? Would like a Spanish apt. again.

Luna has no plans in living with her BF again and if I understood correctly he owns an apartment in Barcelona.

• Sad 1

This does look like they are packing to leave, but to where?  Unlikely a return to Russia.  Maybe join the reserve component of former participants from Russia who remain in Barcelona, Harley, Olivia, etc. 

They are much more interesting when they are entertaining guests.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

This does look like they are packing to leave, but to where?  Unlikely a return to Russia.  Maybe join the reserve component of former participants from Russia who remain in Barcelona, Harley, Olivia, etc. 

They are much more interesting when they are entertaining guests.

Why not going back to Russia? Maybe they still have things there to deal with.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Why not going back to Russia? Maybe they still have things there to deal with.

Educated Russians who live in cities are very unhappy right now.  They are tired of the war and what it has done to their way of life.  Putin is encouraging such people to leave, and more leave by the day.  It is possible they may be leaving to go to another country to change their visa.  I recall that they traveled to either Georgia or Turkey when they left Russia.

See:

WWW.FRAGOMEN.COM

• As an update, some European countries continue to temporarily suspend visa issuance and restrict other immigration rules for Russian...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

Educated Russians who live in cities are very unhappy right now.  They are tired of the war and what it has done to their way of life.  Putin is encouraging such people to leave, and more leave by the day.  It is possible they may be leaving to go to another country to change their visa.  I recall that they traveled to either Georgia or Turkey when they left Russia.

See:

WWW.FRAGOMEN.COM

• As an update, some European countries continue to temporarily suspend visa issuance and restrict other immigration rules for Russian...

I know that. But maybe they still have things to be done in Russia before leaving. IIRC they arrived in Rome near the begging of the war I don't they had time to prepare to flee the country.

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

suitcases out, so maybe leaving B6 soon

I would say that they are moving to B5 but there isn't any movement indicating that they are leaving this soon. So maybe they are leaving the project.

Edited by thinga69

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I would that they are moving to B5 but there isn't any movement indicating that they are leaving this soon. So maybe they are leaving the project.

I know Kylie and Rus are leaving soon but I don't know when yet, I must say I'm quite surprised to see Eva and Matvei leaving after two and a half months
But why not, at least it gives the possibility of having new couples whether at B5 and B6 because nothing says that Alexandra and Lucian will be the next participants at 100%

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I know Kylie and Rus are leaving soon but I don't know when yet, I must say I'm quite surprised to see Eva and Matvei leaving after two and a half months
But why not, at least it gives the possibility of having new couples whether at B5 and B6 because nothing says that Alexandra and Lucian will be the next participants at 100%

Maybe with their time in Rome and joining the project their visa will expire soon and they don't want to risk a overstaing.

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe with their time in Rome and joining the project their visa will expire soon and they don't want to risk a overstaing.

yes it is very possible
This leaves a lot of possibilities for this apartment
Why not put it back as a normal couple instead of a couple on vacation

• Like 1