B6 - General Topic 2022 #9 (June)

55 minutes ago, moules said:

If she didn't care, she would have thrown it out.  they have thrown other things out.

Not sure if I should be posting this here but if anyone wants to see Eva as the ultimate RLC seductress, go to the replay at tonight's party at B5 on one of the living rooms cam at 23:15:02 and watch the interaction between her and Lilith. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

Is it the same probability as when there was Cindy, Riya or Ginger at B2 with their suitcase and people were already saying that they would be the next participants? or even the same percentage as Polya, Nana, Pam or Kim because we see them from time to time as guests?
I ask because every time we see a former participant, the members are always certain that they are present to come back to the project when in fact they are only guests 😁

From what I judge, they are at B7 as guests and friends of Nelly and Bogdan

i can see where you think it would be as you say.  i say 1,000 percent because lucian is the devil drug supplier when he is on rlc.  i believe you will see lucian, alexandra, and whomever kim can get to come with her as the next f'd up occupiers of b5.  as you say they are friends with nelly and bogdan so i'm sure they will put them in the lineup as soon as the opportunity arises.  it will keep with the vhtv theme that someone mentioned awhile back.  the last thing they need to do is keep alexandra and lucian in b7 supplying drugs to an already f'd up nelly.

Party continues as expected in B6 with very interesting participants .. let’s see if the tub will be water filled and if the sauna will be in use 😉😉😉

Olivia must be a bit tipsy , the tub is getting prepared , Ulyana will use the LR couch , so , let’s see how it goes till the morning this time ..