B6 - General Topic 2022 #9 (June)

My fear is RLC will give the apartment to Thor and Holly

Some days ago they came here wor a very fast visit
I never seen they talking with eva and mat so that visit seemed very strange for me

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

Educated Russians who live in cities are very unhappy right now.  They are tired of the war and what it has done to their way of life.  Putin is encouraging such people to leave, and more leave by the day.  It is possible they may be leaving to go to another country to change their visa.  I recall that they traveled to either Georgia or Turkey when they left Russia.

See:

WWW.FRAGOMEN.COM

• As an update, some European countries continue to temporarily suspend visa issuance and restrict other immigration rules for Russian...

I think you're right about maybe a visa issue. Spain has suspended all visas for Russian citizens but not sure if that is retroactive for previous visas issued. If they're leaving the project that's a big blow to RLC. Maybe the big party the other night was a farewell party...I hope not. Eva as been a pleasure to watch in my opinion. Let's hope that maybe they're moving to a bigger, nicer place but still with RLC.

16 minutes ago, DWI said:

I think you're right about maybe a visa issue. Spain has suspended all visas for Russian citizens but not sure if that is retroactive for previous visas issued. If they're leaving the project that's a big blow to RLC. Maybe the big party the other night was a farewell party...I hope not. Eva as been a pleasure to watch in my opinion. Let's hope that maybe they're moving to a bigger, nicer place but still with RLC.

There are still countries which will still issue visas, so perhaps they will go to one of those countries and get a fresh visa stamp.  It was reported that the Russian quartet traveled to the Republic of Georgia for a 'vacation', and they have subsequently re-appeared in Barcelona.  This does mean though that one avoids airports and travels by train or bus.  But I think this was their mode of travel from Georgia/Turkey to Rome.

7 minutes ago, moules said:

There are still countries which will still issue visas, so perhaps they will go to one of those countries and get a fresh visa stamp.  It was reported that the Russian quartet traveled to the Republic of Georgia for a 'vacation', and they have subsequently re-appeared in Barcelona.  This does mean though that one avoids airports and travels by train or bus.  But I think this was their mode of travel from Georgia/Turkey to Rome.

IIRC they have stutend visas.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I know Kylie and Rus are leaving soon but I don't know when yet, I must say I'm quite surprised to see Eva and Matvei leaving after two and a half months
But why not, at least it gives the possibility of having new couples whether at B5 and B6 because nothing says that Alexandra and Lucian will be the next participants at 100%

1,000%

too bad if they are leaving, I did renew my subscription when Eva came back.  I like this girl, she's got all I want from a girl, and I think, i'm not sure, she's a little more smarter comparing to other girls. 

Recently, I had the impression that behind the cameras, she and matt were arguing a lot. Don't know if it has something to do. Would be great if they could stay.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

I know Kylie and Rus are leaving soon but I don't know when yet, I must say I'm quite surprised to see Eva and Matvei leaving after two and a half months
But why not, at least it gives the possibility of having new couples whether at B5 and B6 because nothing says that Alexandra and Lucian will be the next participants at 100%

As long as they keep Gina & Bruno out all is good.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

1,000%

Is it the same probability as when there was Cindy, Riya or Ginger at B2 with their suitcase and people were already saying that they would be the next participants? or even the same percentage as Polya, Nana, Pam or Kim because we see them from time to time as guests?
I ask because every time we see a former participant, the members are always certain that they are present to come back to the project when in fact they are only guests 😁

From what I judge, they are at B7 as guests and friends of Nelly and Bogdan

I think B&N, but especially B, would prefer Lucien and Alex to be in B-4 or B-7.  Nelly without a nearby friend drinks even more.  I think her next closest friend in B-4 or B-7 is Holly.  and after Holly? 

24 minutes ago, moules said:

I think B&N, but especially B, would prefer Lucien and Alex to be in B-4 or B-7.  Nelly without a nearby friend drinks even more.  I think her next closest friend in B-4 or B-7 is Holly.  and after Holly? 

He may have preferred Pierre, Paul or Jacques, it is not Bogdan who decides on the recruitment 😁