B6 - General Topic 2022 #9 (June)

ORGY or I say this night is a complete failure for RLC....B-1 has had them. B-2 has has had them. B-4 has had them. It about time for for Eva and Mat to step up to the plate and to take all of voyeurs who watch to the next level. The flies on the wall are getting restless., and ready to fly away to greener pastures on the world wide web.

6 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Holly and Bruno???  When was that?

before gina,on holly's last stay before this one! that's how some of us knew holly was into anal!!😉

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Don’t forget that is temporary and that Holly is moving out of Europe .. I think they are perfectly fine with what they have , they know both that it is a fun time with expiring day and both will continue their lives ..I think they have genuine respect and somewhere across the path of life , they might be meeting again , their friendship is more than genuine and real ..sometimes jealousy works in a positive way ..Plus , I don’t understand why Bruno and Thor get the bad characterizations and not Holly who is also “ selective “ …

i get that, but at least wait until she's gone you know! don't flirt right to her face! and yes i give the guys the bad rap,those guys were relentless in their pursuit and after getting her they were no longer interested!!! As a guy that did shit like that to women,i'm now repulsed by such behaviour!!!

19 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

i get that, but at least wait until she's gone you know! don't flirt right to her face! and yes i give the guys the bad rap,those guys were relentless in their pursuit and after getting her they were no longer interested!!! As a guy that did shit like that to women,i'm now repulsed by such behaviour!!!

I was always clear to women from day 1 that it is going to be some great times .. I delivered my promises , if they got feelings because they think of more , not the guys mistake .. I think they have a really great bond and most probably one of those arguments as a result of nice things amongst them and I believe solving the issue at the balcony currently ..As we know , Thor knows how to speak 🙂

And one of the nice weird moments we get the chance to watch between Eva and Matvei in the sauna and both masturbating in front of the other  while Ulyana asleep on the couch in the LR and Olivia in the kitchen .. 

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i can see where you think it would be as you say.  i say 1,000 percent because lucian is the devil drug supplier when he is on rlc.  i believe you will see lucian, alexandra, and whomever kim can get to come with her as the next f'd up occupiers of b5.  as you say they are friends with nelly and bogdan so i'm sure they will put them in the lineup as soon as the opportunity arises.  it will keep with the vhtv theme that someone mentioned awhile back.  the last thing they need to do is keep alexandra and lucian in b7 supplying drugs to an already f'd up nelly.

Do you really think Nelly needs him for this? let me laugh🤣
And since they are at B7 as a guest, I would like to know what we can blame them for because I don't see anything
For the rest, I have already explained that Nelly and Bogdan do not rain or shine on RLC and that it is not them who have the power to decide who should become participants