B6 - General Topic 2022 #9 (June)

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Don’t forget that is temporary and that Holly is moving out of Europe .. I think they are perfectly fine with what they have , they know both that it is a fun time with expiring day and both will continue their lives ..I think they have genuine respect and somewhere across the path of life , they might be meeting again , their friendship is more than genuine and real ..sometimes jealousy works in a positive way ..Plus , I don’t understand why Bruno and Thor get the bad characterizations and not Holly who is also “ selective “ …

And who said Holly is moving out of Europe?

6 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Nachdem er Holly nachgejagt ist und sie endlich ein paar Mal ins Bett bringen konnte, scheint Dickhead ihr die kalte Schulter zu zeigen, genau wie er es mit der anderen Tussi getan hat!! Verdammtes Arschloch 😤 

Ich weiß gar nicht, was du hast? Beide werden doch für ihr Ficken vor der Cam bezahlt.😁

• Upvote 1

11:34.

Two new suitcases, two backpacks, one easel, and one guitar.  Eva looked poignant leaving.  

IMO, a couple that seems to be burning the candle at both ends:  smoking, alcohol, drugs.  The nicotine addiction particularly.

We shall see whether Eva re-appears.    She is a free spirit, and enjoyable to watch.

Assuming they are leaving Barcelona on an airplane, and given the time they left B-6, the departure that makes the most sense is a 14:35 flight to Istanbul on Pegasus.  Now watch them show up in Rome at Masha's.

il y a 8 minutes, moules a dit :

En supposant qu'ils quittent Barcelone en avion, et compte tenu de l'heure à laquelle ils ont quitté B-6, le départ le plus logique est un vol de 14h35 vers Istanbul sur Pegasus. Maintenant, regardez-les apparaître à Rome chez Masha.

Non, quand même pas  !!!  ah ! ah !

there are several flights from barcelona,paris london vienna
if they want to go to Masha they can do Milan Venice Naples or Rome.It depends if they want to make tourists or go home, they arrived in Barcelona on March 25

• Thanks 1