Val & Jul (2022) #1

Noldus

36 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Sorry, but I spent a lifetime photographing beautiful women, so I figure I know the difference. If some people want to watch a lot of this shit, that's their option.

Obviously you're not now. or you wouldn't be here....Oh, wait a minute, you're not are you 😏

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC had Ana & Dana back in 2013, they never lasted long though. One found the other was licking someone else's pie. Then Nina & Kira came along and Piper & Taylor a couple years later.

They remind me more of Carina and Sabrina - The lesbian couple with the blue haired friend in Martina's apartment

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC had Ana & Dana back in 2013, they never lasted long though. One found the other was licking someone else's pie. Then Nina & Kira came along and Piper & Taylor a couple years later.

I was talking about a lesbian couple in Prague very long time ago and I believe their names were Katika & Linka. They were pretty. 

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

To me it looked like Latin letters but I don't know the brands there.

It "Lieve" came from town of Gubbio near Perugia on the middle of italy.

But it sold in all italy so I can't say 100% they are in Rome

• Like 1

I read few comments about the tattoos that Val & Jul have which is letter V or J.  Guys, we need to remember that their names on here are RLC's staged or fake names and they just got these names and I am certain that the girls have these tattoos for awhile.  

OT, I heard Kristy in the kitchen at B4 a couple of hours ago calling Dana in her RLC's name. This made me think that each one of these girls know the real and the fake names for every other girl. I find it amazing that the girls don't make mistakes using the real names except for few instances. 

• Upvote 1