B5 General Topic 2022 #12 (July) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

I think they were planning vacations and they said : " Why not go to Barcelona, we could go for free, and get paid in bonusย  ? "ย 

They were already on vacation, as far as I know. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Probably they couldn't stay in Georgia much longer.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

now you're learning lmao

I know that RLC like to bring repeats and they are still going to do it because they know that those can call back some fans. But they are also doing efforts to bring new ones. Too bad that some of the new tenants aren't as good as some old ones.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I know that RLC like to bring repeats and they are still going to do it because they know that those can call back some fans. But they are also doing efforts to bring new ones. Too bad that some of the new tenants aren't as good as some old ones.

it looks like to me that they are just trying to increase the amount of participants with little effort placed on quality.ย  zabava and her sister, kristy and alana, holly, loraine, karol, nelly & bogdan, and many others should have been sent home a long time ago.ย  it's just too easy for them to keep bringing back the repeats.ย  you even said it yourself by saying that "what's next, anna and lola to b1 or b2?"ย  people keep paying so why should they do anything else lol.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

rlc has nothing else if they keep bringing back repeats.ย  if that sounds like something this harley fatboy would say, then he was right!

Okay Harley ๐Ÿ˜‰

Just kidding I dont know if you are him or not.

One of the nicest couples are back , the best โ€œ rider โ€œ ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ is back , but , officially , getting a couple who isnโ€™t open to adventures , it only brings B5 to boredom , especially ย when the summer is over .. T&T also donโ€™t like any villa interactions , they enjoyed mostly things happening in B5 , so , letโ€™s see .. Welcome back in any case T&T ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• Haha 1