Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #3

I'm giving Paul a big extra credit boost for fingering her bottom.  She eventually stopped him but he asserted (inserted?) his dominance.

It was a sexy fuck. Eva blew a golden opportunity at the end on Cam 10 as Leora was leaking Paul's cum and we missed most of it.

Suggestion:  Close the door with Eva out of the room

That was worth the subscription, Leora.  Keep being horny and innovative.

37 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

8 Much From beginning to end 

With the whole thing combined. Between the BJ and eating and fuck.  But from the time he put his dick in was just over 4 minutes to what I could make of it.  Thumbnails don't move in real time.  

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

With the whole thing combined. Between the BJ and eating and fuck.  But from the time he put his dick in was just over 4 minutes to what I could make of it.  Thumbnails don't move in real time.  

So you joined the Tic Tok Club hope you and your buddy will be very happy

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

With the whole thing combined. Between the BJ and eating and fuck.  But from the time he put his dick in was just over minutes to what I could make of it.  Thumbnails don't move in real time.  

4 a 5 minutes 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

I'm giving Paul a big extra credit boost for fingering her bottom.  She eventually stopped him but he asserted (inserted?) his dominance.

It was a sexy fuck. Eva blew a golden opportunity at the end on Cam 10 as Leora was leaking Paul's cum and we missed most of it.

Suggestion:  Close the door with Eva out of the room

That was worth the subscription, Leora.  Keep being horny and innovative.

Let's all take a moment and reflect that it was PAUL who initiated sex.   That's like Biden making a coherent sentence (rarely happens).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2