B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

And the first ever BJ …Well done to both of them , finally Loraine is happy , she really enjoys and she’s “ alive “ and a different person .. Well done to “ Mr.Patient “ Samson , well done to “ the diva of the divas “ who calmed down because finally a man showed her real interest and never pushed her .. 

• Upvote 1

I have seen dozens of blowjobs from Loraine to Anthony , she has never been so much passionate and focused like she does now to her new guy Samson , I am stunned ..who would have thought that a guy would make Loraine show emotions , reactions and feelings on cameras .. well done again🤗👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙏

• Like 1

Just now, Apooes said:

If you want to see something really funny, look at Samson's face when Loraine and Samson have sex 😄😄 

They are really natural and perhaps some of the very few ever times that Loraine truly enjoys what’s happening ..the guy never quit and he now gets what he rightfully deserves , the most beautiful of them all…

• Like 1

Just now, ddhm said:

They are really natural and perhaps some of the very few ever times that Loraine truly enjoys what’s happening ..the guy never quit and he now gets what he rightfully deserves , the most beautiful of them all…

Yeah for sure. I pay my respects Mr.No Longer Blue Balls  but its funny 😄 

Vor 6 Minuten sagte Apooes:

Ja! Sicher. Ich zolle Mr. No Longer Blue Balls meinen Respekt, aber es ist lustig😄 

Erstaunlich was für ein zärtlicher und ausdauernder Liebhaber Samson sein kann. Loraine genießt das wie wir es noch nie gesehen haben. Es bewahrheitet sich einmal wieder : für Frauen ist die " Schönheit" eines Mannes zweitrangig. Wichtig ist vielmehr wie der Liebhaber auf die Bedürfnisse Seiner Liebsten eingehen kann. Ein kleines Lehrbeispiel für einige von uns Männern.